9th November 2019, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of correction in father's surname in CBSE Board's certificate?

Hello Sir, I have completed my 10th class in 2012 from CBSE Board. I want to correct my father's surname in mark sheet. It is creating a lot of problem. Please help me regarding this and let me know the best solution.

11th November 2019, 07:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of correction in father's surname in CBSE Board's certificate?

For any correction in the certificate issued by the board, you have to visit the board office.

You also have to submit the required documents asked by the board for the correction to be done.

So, visit the board office or regional office for more details.
12th November 2019, 08:31 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of correction in father's surname in CBSE Board's certificate?

You can visit the board office for the correction in the certificate.

You will have to submit the required fee and documents required to justify the correction needed.

For more information visit the board office or regional office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?