2nd July 2011, 09:12 PM
vdpvinoth

How to join AMIE after completing diploma Mechanical Engineering with 82%

Dear sir/madam,
This is Vinoth From Dubai UAE. i have completed my Diploma mech eng. with 82%,i want to join AMIE,is it possible can i do it from Dubai.
Also after an year i want to settle in India can we change exam center after joining.
please advice me.

Regards,
Vinoth KG
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join AME after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Entrance test for admission in AMIE?
  2. How can I join AMIE after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. How to do AMIE after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering with 85%
  4. How to join AMIE course after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. How to join AMIE in Bangalore after completing Diploma?
  7. How to join AMIE after completing Mechanical Engineering
  8. Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course?
  9. Can I do B.Tech from AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to join AMIE after completing diploma Mechanical Engineering with 82%
  11. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  12. How to joi AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. How should I join AMIE through correspondence? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. How to join AMIE course after passing diploma? I am studying final year mechanical engineering
  15. Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma?
  16. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to join in AMIE or engineering with few back logs in diploma? -- [New]
  18. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
23rd December 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join AMIE after completing diploma Mechanical Engineering with 82%

I have completed my 8th semester recently, can I join AMIE at this time?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?