23rd January 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?

Sir, I have completed my 2 year diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering at College of Military Engineering at Pune now I would like to join AMIE by correspondence course. Please send me all details for joining AMIE as soon as possible

14th March 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?

what is the preparation for amie section -a exam?
whenever i will give the exam?
19th June 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?

I HAVE DONE B.SC(MATH ,PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY) IN 2004.SO I WANT TO DO MECHANICAL ENGINEERING .I WANT TO DO ENGINEERING THROUGH CORRESPONDANCE FROM AMIE ,SO I REQUESTED YOU SEND ME DETAILS AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE

CONTACT NO:[email protected]
mob no:9604472031
21st June 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

i am doing trade apperientice in TaTa motors can i join amie cources
10th July 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I'm now doing senior Technician course from amie through IEI..what about this job oppertunities..
27th July 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my diploma from nttf in computer scince....
I WANT TO DO ENGINEERING THROUGH CORRESPONDANCE FROM AMIE ,SO I REQUESTED YOU SEND ME DETAILS AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE

id:[email protected]
6th August 2012, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do.my B.Tech in AMIE is there any chance. of joinings......now
19th August 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

sir,i had complete my diploma in computer engg.i want to do B.TECH through correspondence from AMIE ,SO i requested you send me details and admission procedure
27th August 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my diploma in cement technology. what should be the branch suitable for me In AMIE ? so that my future will grow higher.
6th September 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

what is diffrent between regula and distance b.tech degree.
13th October 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my 3 year diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering at College of Military Engineering at Pune now I would like to join AMIE by correspondence course. Please send me all details for joining AMIE as soon as possible

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/i-want-do-my-b-tech-amie-through-distance-learning-program-what-possible-aspects-589034.html#ixzz29AutLYPI
17th October 2012, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for AMIE
26th January 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, recently i have completed my Diploma from IGNOU (DEME) (Being a serving person) now i wish to join the AMIE. what are the proceedure to Join AMIE and what subjects which is applicable for me.
27th January 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam
I have completed 2 years Diploma in Electrical & Electronics after 10 2. Now i want to join AMIE. Please tell me what are the procedure to join AMIE ?
27th March 2013, 04:05 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Eligibility Requirements for Earning an AMIE Online Engineering Degree

Prospective students should have any one of the following qualifications prior to pursuing an AMIE degree:

Hold a recognized three year diploma in engineering or equivalent from any branch.

OR

Passed +2/HSC/12th with Chemistry, mathematics and physics with 45% or higher marks.

The candidates, who are joining AMIE after earning a diploma, are referred to as diploma stream students; those combing on board after 12th form are called non-diploma stream students. The latter are required to pass six additional subjects during their pursuit of an AMIE degree.
Computer Science Course
study.cs.ncl.ac.uk
Postgraduate and undergraduate courses at Newcastle University.
Got your Exam Results?
Quikr.com/Free-Classifieds
Get Information on Courses, Career Counselling, Coaching & More. Now!
B.Tech. Aerospace Engg.+
www.Amity.edu/SpaceSciences
M.Tech.-Avionics (Dual Degree) Faculty credited with 150 patents
Ads by Google

Enrolling Procedure for an AMIE Online Engineering Degree

First, students must become members of the Institution of Engineers by filling out the membership application form. This membership application form will be available from the local office of the Institution of Engineers. Diploma holders need to be sure to apply for a senior technician membership and 12th (or equivalent) certificate holders should apply for a technician membership. Upon confirmation of receipt of the membership application, students will be eligible for filling out the AMIE examination form. A maximum four subjects can be chosen for examination at one time. This examination is carried out twice a year. A total of 13 subjects need to be passed by a diploma holder for earning the AMIE degree; however, for non-diploma holders the number of subjects is 19.
Timeframe

The maximum number of subjects per attempt should be four. Thus, a diploma student can complete the AMIE online engineering degree in a minimum two and one half years. However, you students may choose less than four subjects at a time, and they may take up to a maximum of 12 years for the whole AMIE degree.

Cost of an AMIE Degree

An AMIE degree is aimed at candidates, who don’t have time and money to spend for an engineering degree. The total cost of the AMIE degree includes:

Registration fees of INR 3565.
Examination fees of INR 1200 per appearance (not per subject).

Therefore, you can complete a government recognized distance learning engineering degree through AMIE with a minimum of around INR 10,000 or less than $200.

Conclusion

AMIE is the best distance learning engineering degree in India for the person, who doesn’t have time and/or money to spend for getting a B.E/B.Tech degree. The success of AMIE depends upon systematic study of the subjects.
27th March 2013, 04:06 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Smile Re: I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?

Eligibility Requirements for Earning an AMIE Online Engineering Degree

Prospective students should have any one of the following qualifications prior to pursuing an AMIE degree:

Hold a recognized three year diploma in engineering or equivalent from any branch.

OR

Passed +2/HSC/12th with Chemistry, mathematics and physics with 45% or higher marks.

The candidates, who are joining AMIE after earning a diploma, are referred to as diploma stream students; those combing on board after 12th form are called non-diploma stream students. The latter are required to pass six additional subjects during their pursuit of an AMIE degree.
Computer Science Course
study.cs.ncl.ac.uk
Postgraduate and undergraduate courses at Newcastle University.
Got your Exam Results?
Quikr.com/Free-Classifieds
Get Information on Courses, Career Counselling, Coaching & More. Now!
B.Tech. Aerospace Engg.+
www.Amity.edu/SpaceSciences
M.Tech.-Avionics (Dual Degree) Faculty credited with 150 patents
Ads by Google

Enrolling Procedure for an AMIE Online Engineering Degree

First, students must become members of the Institution of Engineers by filling out the membership application form. This membership application form will be available from the local office of the Institution of Engineers. Diploma holders need to be sure to apply for a senior technician membership and 12th (or equivalent) certificate holders should apply for a technician membership. Upon confirmation of receipt of the membership application, students will be eligible for filling out the AMIE examination form. A maximum four subjects can be chosen for examination at one time. This examination is carried out twice a year. A total of 13 subjects need to be passed by a diploma holder for earning the AMIE degree; however, for non-diploma holders the number of subjects is 19.
Timeframe

The maximum number of subjects per attempt should be four. Thus, a diploma student can complete the AMIE online engineering degree in a minimum two and one half years. However, you students may choose less than four subjects at a time, and they may take up to a maximum of 12 years for the whole AMIE degree.

Cost of an AMIE Degree

An AMIE degree is aimed at candidates, who don’t have time and money to spend for an engineering degree. The total cost of the AMIE degree includes:

Registration fees of INR 3565.
Examination fees of INR 1200 per appearance (not per subject).

Therefore, you can complete a government recognized distance learning engineering degree through AMIE with a minimum of around INR 10,000 or less than $200.

Conclusion

AMIE is the best distance learning engineering degree in India for the person, who doesn’t have time and/or money to spend for getting a B.E/B.Tech degree. The success of AMIE depends upon systematic study of the subjects.
29th May 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

HAVE DONE B.SC(MATH ,PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY) IN 2009.SO I WANT TO DO MECHANICAL ENGINEERING .I WANT TO DO ENGINEERING THROUGH CORRESPONDANCE FROM AMIE ,SO I REQUESTED YOU SEND ME DETAILS AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE

CONTACT NO:[email protected]
mob no:9812784087
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?