1st December 2019, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Is Mathematics compulsory to study Hotel Management degree course?

Hi, I have completed my 12th Board exams from Science stream with PCB subject combination. Now, for my Graduation I want to do a Bachelor's degree course in Hotel Management. Am I eligible for it as I did not had Mathematics in my 12th?

11th December 2019, 11:31 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mathematics compulsory to study Hotel Management degree course?

No, Mathematics is not compulsory to pursue Bachelor of Hotel Management course.

You can pursue this course if you have completed 10+2 (in any stream) from a recognized Board.

However, if you have studied Mathematics in 11th and 12th standard, then it would be beneficial while studying Hotel Management course and also while cracking entrance test.

For entrance test, you will have to qualify questions pertaining from following sections:
  • Numerical Ability
  • Language and Reading Comprehension
  • Logical Reasoning
  • General Knowledge

After completing Hotel Management course, you can get job at the following posts:
  • Front Office Manager,
  • Housekeeping Manager,
  • Food and Beverages Manager,
  • Restaurant Manager, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?