11th July 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?

Hello Everyone,
To join International Institute of Hotel Management of Ahmedabad region for Diploma course in Hotel and Catering Management, is it necessary to give any entrance exam? I don't know whether I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam or not. Kindly help me to know.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  3. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  4. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  5. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  6. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  7. Course description and fee structure of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management of International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  8. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  10. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
  11. How can I join HM after passing 12th class?
  12. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  13. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  14. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  15. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?
  16. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  17. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in any IHM college if I have taken 20000 rank?
12th July 2016, 07:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?

Most of the professional courses have entrance exam for admission and diploma in hotel and catering management is also same.

You will get admission based on the entrance exam conducted by the institute or the university concerned. Just apply for admission when notification is announced by the institute.
12th July 2016, 09:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?

To get admission in diploma in hotel and catering management you have to appear in the counseling with all your documents and minimum eligibility criteria required is 12th in any discipline from recognised board. Admission is given on the basis of marks obtained in class XII. Merit list is prepared and admission is given on the basis of rank obtained by the students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?