15th December 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD(Sociology) in Delhi University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi, I am interested to study PhD in Sociology from Delhi University. So, I would like to know which entrance exam is there for getting admission? Kindly tell me about the entrance exam and the cutoff rank for securing admission.

18th December 2019, 06:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Sociology) in Delhi University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Sociology at Delhi University. Admission selection is done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by personal interview. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree/MPhil degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.du.ac.in
19th December 2019, 04:41 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Sociology) in Delhi University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available for studying Doctor of Philosophy (Sociology)in Delhi University .

You will need to qualify National Eligibility Test (NET) with excellent scores to be eligible to get Doctor of Philosophy (Sociology)in Delhi University .

The minimum cutoff marks required to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy (Sociology)in Delhi University is 55%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?