2nd June 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Cut-off marks in KCET for admission in Medical Colleges for 2A category student?

I have scored 104 marks,i.e. 92% in 12th PCB and have scored 85 marks in English subject. I belong to 2A category and want to get admission in medical college. I want to know that what is the cut-off marks is required in KCET to get admission in medical college.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting a Medical seat after 72 marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in KCET exam? What is the cut-off?
  2. After doing a year course in any engineering college can I take KCET 2016 and opt for Medical?
  3. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges?
  4. How may I get admission at GMC (Nagpur)? What's the cut-off marks for the same? I've secured 174/200 in PCB at MH-CET entrance exam
  5. B.Tech student can attempt KCET 2016 to get admission in Medical courses?
  6. Cut off for Hilly area and OBC category to get admission in Government Medical Colleges?
  7. Please provide the list of MHTCET medical colleges in Maharashtra with their cut off marks requirements.
  8. What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi?
  9. Will I get medical seat in any medical college in Bangalore after scoring 9515 rank in KCET?
  10. Cutoff list of all Government Medical Colleges of Maharashtra? With 105 marks which faculty could I get if I am from SC category?
  11. Cut off marks for various Government Medical colleges of Maharashtra
  12. What medical rank will I get after scoring 84 marks in KCET? Will I get government medical seat in any medical college in Karnataka
  13. Can engineering student write KCET 2015 as second attempt?
  14. Cutoff marks of MHT-CET for admission in Government medical colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Cut-off for ST category student in GATE?
  16. What is the cutoff for student of ST category for MBBS medical and private college?
  17. Medical cutoff marks under BC category? How to get into PSG medical college after scoring 196 under BC category?
  18. Can I get medical seat anywhere after scoring 194.25 cutoff marks? List of colleges which I can get?
5th August 2017, 10:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cut-off marks in KCET for admission in Medical Colleges for 2A category student?

The cut off marks cannot be predicted so easily, it changes every year in every college. So, it cannot be said that how much cut off marks you require in KCET to get admission in medical colleges. These are the factors which are responsible for the change in cut off marks:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> The difficulty level of the paper

> Number of seats available in the college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?