17th February 2020, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there any colleges affiliated to Delhi University offering BBA admission without Mathematics in 12th?

Hi, I have completed my 12th Board - Intermediate and now wish to do BBA from a good college affiliated to Delhi University. However, I did not had Mathematics in my Intermediate. So, will colleges accept my application for BBA without Mathematics? In which colleges affiliated to Delhi University should I try for BBA?

15th January 2022, 12:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any colleges affiliated to Delhi University offering BBA admission without Mathematics in 12th?

Having not opted for Mathematics for your Class 12th academics, you are not eligible for pursuing BBA degree course from colleges affiliated to University of Delhi (DU) as to pursue BBA degree course from DU, one is required to have opted for English and Mathematics as main subjects in Class 12th.

Also, for DU BBA admission, one is required to have appeared in DU JAT as admission in DU is based on JAT Score.

For more details regarding the DU BBA admission,you can refer to the link www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?