13th July 2014, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?

sir
i got 88% marks in 12th class and i want
to get admission in Delhi university
plz give me top collages for
bsc (maths) in Delhi university ?????

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in Delhi University, P0sis of the marks in BSc after securing 80% marks upto 3rd semester?
  3. Am I eligible for MSc maths after passing B.Tech?
  4. Which are the good colleges for B.Com in Delhi in which I can get after scoring 83% in 12th
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in DU, Punjab University or Kurukshetra on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation?
  6. Colleges offering BSc Informatics in Kerala? I am a 12th student
  7. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
  8. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  9. List of colleges where I can apply for B.Sc IT course after 12th? I have scored just 33 marks in maths in 12th
  10. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  11. Names of the Delhi University colleges offering BSc in Geology or Geophysics?
  12. Which colleges and universities can I join MCA course being a candidate having secured 48% in B.Com and 90% in Mathematics of 12th class?
  13. After securing 91% in 12th can I get into any college?
  14. How to do graduation in mathematics from Mumbai or Kolhapur University after completing SYBSc in Mathematics from Mumbai University
  15. Best undergraduate course in science stream? I am doing BSc from Delhi University
  16. List of colleges offering admission on the basis of 12th marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the good colleges offering good coaching in BSc mathematics
  18. Names of the good Delhi University colleges offering B.Com Hons?
13th August 2014, 02:17 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i got 88% marks in 12th class and i want
to get admission in Delhi university
plz give me top collages for
bsc (maths) in Delhi university ?????
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc Mathematics). The duration of a B.Sc Mathematics is typically three years in a full-time course.

Eligibility for B.Sc Mathematics:-

-The eligibility for a B. Sc Mathematics degree will be a passing mark in 12th standard examination, whether it is from CBSE, ICSE or State Board.
-The student must studied Mathematics as a compulsory subject in 12th standard.
-The student must secure minimum 50% marks in the 12th board examination.
-There are so many colleges offering B. Sc Mathematics course, and fix their own cutoff marks depending on the number of students that apply to their courses every year.

Best B.Sc Mathematics College Under Delhi University:-
  • Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
  • Motilal Nehru College
  • Lakshmi Bai College
  • Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
  • Faculty of Management Studies
  • Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
  • Sri Venkateswara College
  • Swami Shraddhanand College
29th May 2018, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?

Can I get a chance to study chemistry honours in DU with 87.6% in 12th from CBSE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?