18th February 2020, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Development Engineers in Intel Bangalore?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend the interview of Intel Bangalore for the post of Software Development Engineer. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities allotted to this post. Please tell me asap.

8th October 2020, 11:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Development Engineers in Intel Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Software Development Engineers in Intel Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Software Development Engineers in Intel Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Intel

Name of the Job Position - Software Development Engineer

>> You are required to involve in design and development of tracing and debugging the solutions for IoTG Vision Platforms and collaborate with several development and validation teams.

>> You are required to join the IOTG HSPE SW Tools, Automation as well as analytics team and this team is responsible for tools and solutions for all the IOTG platforms and software teams.

>> You must have excellent C++ Programming as well as C skills and having good knowledge of Python is an added advantage.

>> You should have sound knowledge of Linux Operating System, communication skill as well as debugging skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?