22nd February 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Software Testing internship in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I want to do an internship related to Software Testing in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria to apply for this internship in this company? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

13th March 2020, 09:56 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Testing internship in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai?

Eligibility to apply for Software Testing internship in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai is given below:-

1. The candidate should have knowledge of Android.

2. The candidate should be available for the duration of 2 months.

3. The candidate should be available in office (full time).

4. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

5. The candidate should be able to publish/update the app on the marketplace.

You may visit the website www.grayquest.com for more information.
15th March 2020, 03:59 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Testing internship in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai?

Eligibility to apply for Software Testing internship in GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited Mumbai is that the applicant should belong to Mumbai or neighbouring places. The applicant should have knowledge of Android. The applicant should be able to utilize existing APIs and integrate third-party SDKs when required. The applicant should be available for the duration of 2 months. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.

For more details, visit the website www.grayquest.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?