3rd March 2020, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for ONGC Foundation Scholarship Scheme for General Category Students 2020?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for ONGC Foundation Scholarship Scheme for General Category Students of this year. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this scholarship. I have tried to know but unable to get the proper information. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria.

15th February 2021, 06:57 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for ONGC Foundation Scholarship Scheme for General Category Students 2020?

Eligibility to apply for ONGC Foundation Scholarship Scheme for General Category Students 2020 is given below.

Candidate must belong to General category.

Candidate must be studying in the 1st year of Graduate in Engineering or MBBS course or 1st year of Master’s Degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA programme.

Candidate must have obtained a minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA in class 12.

For Engineering and MBBS courses a minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA required in graduation for PG courses in Geophysics/Geology and MBA courses.

Candidate must have a gross family income of less than Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum from all sources.

Candidate must not be more than 30 years of age as on 1.1.2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?