12th May 2020, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Statistical Assistants in NIEPID? Cost of recruitment application?

Hi Sir, I want to know about the pay scale for a Statistical Assistant post in NIEPID. Actually, I am going to apply for the recruitment of this post so I want to know about the pay scale. And also let me know about the cost of the application.

15th May 2020, 11:45 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Statistical Assistants in NIEPID? Cost of recruitment application?

Cost of NIEPID (National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities) Statistical Assistant recruitment application form is For General & OBC category candidates is Rs.500/- and For SC/ST category candidates is NIL.

Pay scale allotted to NIEPID (National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities) Statistical Assistant recruitment is as per NIEPID Recruitment Norms.

Vacancies are available in NIEPID (National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities) Statistical Assistant recruitment is only one post.

For more information, you can visit their official websitehttp://www.niepid.nic.in/ .
15th May 2020, 01:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Statistical Assistants in NIEPID? Cost of recruitment application?

The pay scale of selected candidate for the post of Statistics Assistant in NIEPID will be in level five. There is only one post for this recruitment.

Level 05 under central government means:

1. Grade pay: 2800.

2. Pay band: 5200 to 20,200.

3. Minimum pay: 29,200.

4. Maximum pay: 93,200.
15th May 2020, 03:43 PM
Mantun Bhai

As per the detailed advertisement released for recruitment of Statistical Assistants in NIEPID, candidate getting selected for the same post will be placed in the Pay level - 05.

Also, the selection will be based on Merit as decided by the organisation.

Also, the cost of filling an application for the same recruitment is Rs 500/- which is to be paid through Demand Draft.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://niepid.nic.in/emp%20012020.php.
15th May 2020, 03:50 PM
Deadman11145

Cost of recruitment application of statistical assistants in NIEPID :-

<> Rs. 500/- (General/OBC)
<> No fee is prescribed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/PH category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?