20th September 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Personal Assistants in Delhi District Courts? Cost of recruitment application?

Hi Sir, I am searching for information regarding the pay scale of Personal Assistant in Delhi District Courts. Please let me know about the pay scale allotted for such particular post in this court. I also want to know about the cost of the application.

23rd September 2019, 03:04 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Personal Assistants in Delhi District Courts? Cost of recruitment application?

Pay scale allotted to Delhi District Courts Personal Assistant recruitment is:

For Senior Personal Assistant: Level - 8.

For Personal Assistant (District & Sessions Judge) and Personal Assistant (Family Court): Level - 7.

Cost of Delhi District Courts Personal Assistant recruitment application form is For Gen/OBC candidates is Rs. 1000/- and For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S and EWS Candidates is Rs. 250/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.delhicourts.nic.in/.
23rd September 2019, 04:41 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Personal Assistants in Delhi District Courts? Cost of recruitment application?

Pay scale allotted to Delhi District Courts Personal Assistant recruitment:

~~ Level - 7 and Level - 8.

~~ Cost of Application Form:

Gen/OBC: ₹1000/-.

SC/ST/PH/EWS: ₹500/-.

Payment Mode: Online Mode.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?