3rd September 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to ITI Plant Assistants in MPPGCL? Cost of recruitment application?

Hi Sir, I am searching for the information regarding the pay scale of ITI Plant Assistant in MPPGCL. Please let me know about the pay scale allotted for such particular post in this firm. I also want to know about the cost of the application.

5th September 2019, 05:39 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to ITI Plant Assistants in MPPGCL? Cost of recruitment application?

Pay scale allotted to MPPGCL (Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited) ITI Plant Assistant recruitment is Rs. 25,300 to Rs. 80,500 per month.

Cost of MPPGCL (Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited) ITI Plant Assistant recruitment application form is For Gen/ OBC candidates is Rs. 1,000 /- and For SC/ ST candidates is Rs. 600 /-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in/.
5th September 2019, 07:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to ITI Plant Assistants in MPPGCL? Cost of recruitment application?

The starting pay scale of an ITI plant assistant in MPPGCL, main range from Rs. 25,000/- and above per month. Salary of the candidate may range upto Rs. 80,000/- and above per month.

Application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 1000/- and the fees for ST/SC candidates is Rs 600/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?