4th June 2020, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure under Jharkhand Public Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment 2020

Hello everyone, I am going to apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission recruitment for the post of Medical Officer. I would like to know about the procedure of selection under this recruitment for this particular post. Kindly tell me immediately.

7th June 2020, 02:13 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure under Jharkhand Public Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment 2020

The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test followed by an interview process.

> STAGE 1 : written test - four papers (100 marks each)

> STAGE 2: Interview
7th June 2020, 05:07 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure under Jharkhand Public Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment 2020

Selection Procedure of Jharkhand Public Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment 2020 will be based on Written Examination, Viva Voice and Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to Jharkhand Public Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment 2020 is Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- per month.

Vacancies are available in Jharkhand Public Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment 2020 is 380 posts. Category wise vacancies details:

UR: 161 posts.

SC: 124 posts.

ST: 16 posts.

OBC-I: 32 posts.

BC-II: 10 posts.

EWS: 37 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.jpsc.gov.in/.
7th June 2020, 05:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure under Jharkhand Public Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment 2020:-

The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test followed by an interview process .

Stage 1:-
Written test - 4 Papers ( 100 marks each)

Stage 2 :-
Interview
7th June 2020, 11:05 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and personal interview.

--- Written test will consist of four papers and each paper will consist of hundred marks.

--- Written test will be followed by Interview.

°°° Official website
http://www.jpsc gov. in
8th June 2020, 12:55 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure under Jharkhand Public Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment 2020 are as follows:-
Interview
Written Test
Viva Voce

Official website-
http://www.jpsc.gov.in
8th June 2020, 01:27 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure under Jharkhand Public Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment 2020 will be done on the basis of performance in the written test followed by an interview. The educational qualification required is a a candidate must have passed MBBS from a Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India which is recognized by the State Government.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.jpsc.gov.in
8th June 2020, 02:24 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure under Jharkhand Public Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment 2020 are as mentioned below:-
Written Test
Interview

Job Location - Jharkhand
8th June 2020, 10:20 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for JPSC (Jharkhand Public Service Commission) recruitment of Medical Officer, will comprise of following stages :-

Stage I) Written Examination (MCQ based).

Stage II) Interview.

For complete details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the official link of JPSC i.e; www.jpsc.gov.in.
8th June 2020, 08:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure under Jharkhand Public Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment 2020 :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for this post.

1) Written Test

2) Interview

1) Written Test :-
--------------------
You have to appear in Written test and You have to get secure marks to get qualified for the next round of selection process.

2) Interview :-
----------------
After being qualified at the Written Test ,You have to be called for Interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://jpsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?