15th June 2020, 09:33 AM
Suji 20

What should be the minimum qualification to get job as a Teacher in private or government high schools?

I have completed my BA General which is three year regular degree course by Calcutta University and MA from IGNOU followed by B.Ed from CRSU. Will I get a job easily as a full time teacher in private or government higher secondary schools?

20th June 2020, 08:19 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: What should be the minimum qualification to get job as a Teacher in private or government high schools?

Yes, you are eligible for full time teacher in private schools of any Board. In this case, you will have to apply for teaching job in such schools.
While for government schools, you should have qualified TET/CTET exams, then after releasing of merit list, they will shortlist candidates. In case, your name comes, then you will get job as teacher in government school.
25th September 2020, 03:27 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should be the minimum qualification to get job as a Teacher in private or government high schools?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suji 20 View Post
I have completed my BA General which is three year regular degree course by Calcutta University and MA from IGNOU followed by B.Ed from CRSU. Will I get a job easily as a full time teacher in private or government higher secondary schools?
Yes,you are highly eligible for private teacher job ,but directly as a fresher they wont give 10,12 grade ,for this you need to get experience .

You can even try for CTET/UGC-NET to get preference in the teaching post,can even try for Government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?