10th October 2019, 04:48 PM
Pooja gt

Minimum qualification to become Computer teacher in government schools?

I am a B.Tech Computer Science qualified candidate. I have been teaching in school since 5 years. Now Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan my school is merged with government school and becoming central government affiliated school. I am very confused that only B.Tech in Computer Science with 5 years experience is sufficient to be a part of government school or other qualifications need to be done?

17th October 2019, 04:03 PM
Bujjimittu

Default Re: Minimum qualification to become Computer teacher in government schools?

Hello, according to government rules minimum qualification for a teacher is any batchelor degree along with batchelor of education (b.ed) is needed.
21st October 2019, 04:37 PM
S4018

Default Re: Minimum qualification to become Computer teacher in government schools?

To teach in a public secondary school, a bachelor's degree in computer science is usually required. A semester of student teaching is also needed and is usually completed within the bachelor's degree program. A master's degree is typically the minimum educational requirement to teach at a college or university.
22nd October 2019, 06:57 PM

Hi,
Minimum qualification to become computer teacher in Govt. school is any Bachelor degree with 50% marks and bachelor of education (Bed) and PGDCA courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?