15th August 2011, 08:03 PM
neelimawahi

Common Eligibility Test for Teachers will be applicable to new recruitment of teachers or to those working in schools for more than a year?

Hi!
Just want to know whether the Common Eligibility Test for teachers wil be applicable to the new recruitment of teachers or it will be apply to the teachers who are working in the schools for more than an year or so????

Regards,
Neelima

13th September 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Common Eligibility Test for Teachers will be applicable to new recruitment of teachers or to those working in schools for more than a year?

on line application form for gujarat tat
17th October 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Common Eligibility Test for Teachers will be applicable to new recruitment of teachers or to those working in schools for more than a year?

When the kv recruitment comes again.
22nd November 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

teacher working since last 10 years also have to give tat in gujarat
25th December 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

what are the next dates for TET online forms?
5th January 2012, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

sir,i want to know about cet (priary teacher) exam date in 2012
23rd April 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to appear for the exams which is on 28th April 2012 for even non granted schools.what will be the syllabus and format for the exams?what is the purpose of giving this exams?When will be the results declared?
23rd April 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary for the teachers of non granted schools to give the tet examinationon the 28th of april in gujarat
24th April 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelimawahi View Post
Hi!
Just want to know whether the Common Eligibility Test for teachers wil be applicable to the new recruitment of teachers or it will be apply to the teachers who are working in the schools for more than an year or so????

Regards,
Neelima
yes this test is for all person commonly whoever is applying for this section and separately apply for teaching job in govt. sector there is very gud scope in it, may be you`ll get help by these sites
www.employmentnews.gov.in/
www.employmentnews.gov.in/career_details-career-in-teaching-233...
www.sarkari-naukri.in/
www.employmentnews.gov.in/IT-Miscellaneous1.asp?...

gud luck
14th June 2012, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam,IamNoorjahan,i have done M.sc in zoology and B.ed from Aligarh Muslim University .Iam teaching there ,but
temporary.I want to know about KVS selection test and about placement of selected candidates
12th June 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

sir.mam i have completed B.A.B.Ed. in English ,in gujarat I am working as a teacher primary school in Ahmedabad. I want to know when will the new recruitment for teachers in gujarat. pl.inform me on my E.mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?