22nd September 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Dear friends, I am an MSc Bioinformatics student and I want to apply for the JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship of this year. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this fellowship programme. Please let me know immediately.

24th September 2020, 07:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020

°°° In order to apply for the JNU School of computational and integrative Junior research fellowship 2020 is that the candidate should hold ME/Mtech degree in RF/ Microwave Engineering / electronics engineering with minimum 60% marks.

°°° The candidate should not be more than 35 years of age.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
https://www.jnu.ac.in/node
25th September 2020, 01:47 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Eligibility to apply for the JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020 is given below.

Candidate must hold an M.Sc. degree or equivalent in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Computational Biology.

Candidate must have NET/GATE qualification.

Candidate must have good computer skills (Linux, Perl, Java, Python, MySQL etc.), along with proven experience in NGS data analysis and/or bioinformatics.

For more details you can contact at -

Professor
School of Computational & Integrative Sciences
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi – 110067

E-mail: [email protected]
25th September 2020, 11:44 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020---

To be eligible and applicant must not be more than 35 years of age.

Hold ME/Mtech degree in RF/Microwave engineering/ electronics engineering with minimum 60% marks or 7 CGPA.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
https://www.jnu.ac.in/node
25th September 2020, 06:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

To be eligible, an applicant must:-

Be Hold an MSc degree or equivalent in Life Sciences / Biotechnologies / Bioinformatics / Biology.

Have NET / GATE qualification.

Have good computer skills ( Linux, Perl, Python, My SQL etc.), along with proven experience in NGS data analysis and/ or bioinformatics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?