11th December 2020, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Zensar Technologies Pune Project Trainee interview?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview for a Project Trainee post in Zensar Technologies Pune. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of Zensar Technologies.

13th December 2020, 03:24 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Zensar Technologies Pune Project Trainee interview?

Eligibility to attend Zensar Technologies Pune Project Trainee interview is as follows.

• Applicant must have completed BE/B. Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology or MCA pass out in the Year 2019 & 2020.

• Applicant must have scored a minimum of 60% throughout academics .

• Applicant must not have any Live Backlogs at the time of appearing for the Online Assessment.
13th December 2020, 05:06 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Zensar Technologies Pune Project Trainee interview?

Eligibility to attend Zensar Technologies Pune Project Trainee interview are as follows :-

1. BE/B.Tech (CS/IT) or MCA are eligible for this recruitment drive.
2. Good academics throughout the career with 60% marks and above in 10/12 and graduation.
3. Batch :- 2019 and 2020.
4. No live backlogs.

Official Website :-https://zensar.register.hiringtests....candidateIndex
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?