13th March 2023, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for schooling visa in canada with my parents as guardians. Can i apply?

Hi I am pallvi I have scored 9.8cgpa in my 10 board exams from cbse
And i have got 80% in my 11 class. I want to apply for schooling visa in canada with my parents as guardians. Can i apply?

13th March 2023, 03:06 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: I want to apply for schooling visa in canada with my parents as guardians. Can i apply?

Before coming to Canada to study, minor children must submit an application for a study permit. This includes minor children traveling by parents who have a valid study or employment permit.
13th March 2023, 04:14 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: I want to apply for schooling visa in canada with my parents as guardians. Can i apply?

Yes, you can apply for a schooling visa in Canada with your parents as guardians. Here are the general requirements for a study permit in Canada:
  • Acceptance letter: You must have an acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada before applying for a study permit.
  • Proof of financial support: You must provide proof that you can financially support yourself and your family during your stay in Canada. This includes proof of tuition fees, living expenses, and return transportation.
  • Language proficiency: You may need to provide proof of English or French proficiency, depending on the language of instruction at your school.
  • Medical examination: You may need to undergo a medical examination to show that you are in good health.
  • Security clearance: You may need to undergo a security clearance check to show that you do not have a criminal record.
As a minor, you will also need a custodian in Canada. This can be a parent, legal guardian, or other individual who is responsible for your care and well-being while you are in Canada.

In addition to these requirements, you should also research the specific requirements for the province or territory where you plan to study, as they may have additional requirements or restrictions.

It's also important to note that having a high academic score, like your 9.8 CGPA, can be beneficial for your application, but it is not the only factor that will be considered. The visa officer will consider your entire application, including your financial situation, language proficiency, and other factors.
13th March 2023, 05:02 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly apply for schooling visa as the candidates whose parents have a valid work visa in Canada becomes automatically eligible to the study visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?