24th August 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Canada Schooling Visa?

Tell me about Canada Schooling visa
My Son is in 7th class in C.B.S.E Board. can i apply his canada schooling visa & can i join him?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for BBA in Canada? Requirements and Visa guidance?
  2. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  3. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  5. Can I Pursue further studies in USA with Shridhar University certificate?
  6. Can I apply for Visa in Canada after passing 10th in CBSE board with 70 marks in English
  7. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
  8. Eligibility, passport, qualification and Visa details to study MS in USA?
  9. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band?
  10. Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details?
  11. What's the best way to get an admission in MS in USA or Canada so that I may get spouse visa easily?
  12. Can I get Canada Visa with IELTS score of 5.5 and 6 in Speaking?
  13. IGNOU, Bachelors in Information Technology, Multimedia And Internet Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  15. Dilemma over open schooling and regular schooling?
  16. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  17. Is there any problem in immigration in visa in Kuwait since I have not yet received my Visa
  18. Will I get Visa for 1 year post Graduate course? Should I apply in university for MCS?
29th August 2014, 03:49 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Canada Schooling Visa?

You can apply for a Canadian visa for schooling if you have STUDY PERMIT in Canada.

You can apply for the Study Permit in Canada if you satisfy the following criterion.

• You have admission letter of a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.

• You have proof that financially strong enough to pay
- tuition fees
- living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada ($10000 for yourself and $4000 for first family member and $3000 for 2nd member) and
- return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.

• You are a law-abiding citizen of your country and not have any criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada,

• You are in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary, and

• You satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada when you have completed your studies.

If your son qualifies all the above mentioned criterion, then you can apply for a study permit and hence a Canadian visa for him.
14th March 2016, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

After completing my study in Canada I cant get admission in the college .
Any chances to get PR after completing my 2 study.
8th March 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

My name is amrit singh brar .I am studing in 10thclass in india in cbse board. I want to study
In canada after 10th class. Please give me right way .
15th March 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 9th and I want her to complete her schooling in Canada will it be possible to get the visa and what are the expenses
You can contact me at 7600099458
Regards,
Amit Jayas
22nd May 2017, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

My name is rajvir Singh. I am studying in 10 class in India in case board. I want to study in Canada after 10 class. Please give me right way to study in Canada
10th August 2017, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

My son Anmolpreet singh he is studying 3rd grade C B S E, D. A. V school Amritsar India my wish Anmolpreet singh ather study complete in Canada so please tell me what are expenses and right way. Thanks
From Rajwant Kour
My contact no 9855082672
24th August 2017, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

My cousin sister arshjeet kaur Sidhu she is studying in 9th class in India and she got above 96% in all subjects in 8th class in Punjab board now she want to study in Canada is it possible what is the right way to study in Canada. My name is harjot Kaur now I am living in Canada from few months and I am pr here please contact me at my number 2045582740
28th October 2017, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I done a diploma in GNM in 2009 and have 6 years experience as a nurse now I want to go canada for work what should I do
28th May 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am in 10 standard I had applied for my schooling visa with my mother &. Uncle . All my documents are completed can I get a visa for Canada how much eligibility is there for my visa
23rd June 2018, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

HELLO, I AM DALJEET, CAN I APPLY FOR SCHOOLING VISA FOR MY KIDS THEY ARE STUDYING IN CLASS LKG AND UKG PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT SHOULD I DO.
24th February 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

My daughters are of 8 and 11 years old. Studying in ICSE board hear in India. What is the procedure for further study in Canada for both of them?
26th February 2019, 04:59 PM
consultguru

You do not need a study permit for a program of six months or less, but you may still apply for one before entering Canada. If you are coming to Canada with parents who have a valid study or work permit, you don't need to provide a letter of acceptance from a school when you apply for a study permit.
14th February 2020, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 9th and I want her to complete her schooling in Canada will it be possible to get the visa and what are the expenses
You can contact me at 9814229880
Regards,
19th February 2020, 01:19 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

To qualify for a Canadian study permit, you need to:
1. Be enrolled at a designated learning institution.
2. Show proof of funds to cover your tuition fees, living costs, return travel.
3. Have no criminal record.
4. Be in good health (you might need to complete a medical exam).
5. Prove that you will be leaving Canada after your studies.
23rd June 2023, 05:47 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

If you are referring to a study permit for primary or secondary schooling in Canada, commonly known as a "Canada Schooling Visa," the eligibility criteria typically include the following:

Acceptance: You must have an acceptance letter from a designated learning institution (DLI) in Canada that is authorized to admit international students.

Proof of Financial Support: You need to demonstrate that you have sufficient funds to cover your tuition fees, living expenses, and any additional costs for your dependents, if applicable.

Custodian Requirements: If you are a minor (under 18 years of age), you may need to provide proof that a responsible adult in Canada will act as your custodian during your stay.

Language Proficiency: Depending on the program or school, you might be required to provide proof of language proficiency in English or French. Language tests such as IELTS, TOEFL, or CELPIP are commonly accepted.

Health and Insurance: In some cases, you may be required to undergo a medical examination to ensure you are in good health. Additionally, you will need health insurance coverage for the duration of your stay in Canada.

Genuine Intent: You must demonstrate that you have a genuine intention to study in Canada and will return to your home country after completing your studies.

Immigration Medical Examination: If your country of residence is designated by Canada as requiring a medical examination, you will need to undergo the examination by a panel physician approved by IRCC.
26th June 2023, 09:12 PM
Ar_pit

Eligibility requirements:-

Candidates are enrolled at a DLI.

Candidates prove you have enough money to pay for.

Candidates must obey the law, have no criminal record and get a police certificate (if required)

Candidates are in good health and get a medical exam (if required) and.

Candidates should prove to an officer that you will leave Canada when your study permit expires.
29th June 2023, 08:15 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

To be eligible to apply for a Canadian study permit (student visa), you must meet certain requirements set by the Canadian government. Here are the general eligibility criteria:

1. Acceptance: You must have an acceptance letter from a designated learning institution (DLI) in Canada.

2. Financial proof: You need to provide evidence that you have enough funds to cover your tuition fees, living expenses, and return transportation to your home country.

3. Language proficiency: You may need to provide proof of your proficiency in English or French, depending on the language of instruction at your chosen institution.

4. Health requirements: You might need to complete a medical examination to demonstrate good health and obtain medical insurance for the duration of your study.

5. Security clearance: You must not pose a security risk and may need to provide a police clearance certificate.

6. Intent to leave: You must convince the immigration officer that you have strong ties to your home country and intend to leave Canada upon completion of your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?