14th July 2010, 03:30 PM
SOURAV BARMAN

Is there any possibility to go abroad while studying in 2nd year ECE?

hello i am a student of J.U. reading in 2nd year inECE deptt.please tell me what should be the way of my education next time.If there is any possibility to go abroad,please mention.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(CE) 2nd year student in Anna University?
  2. How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  3. Admission procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  4. Is there any possibility to study abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in ECE?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing industrial training in abroad while doing the 2nd year B.Sc course? -- [New]
  6. Is there any internship for ECE students in Hyderabad? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about TOEFL iBT? Possibility to study MS in Abroad through TOEFL iBT for BCA student?
  8. Continuing B.Tech Abroad after 2nd year?
  9. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  10. How should I do MS in abroad? I am studying B.Tech in Information Technology
  11. Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  12. Necessary steps to study MS in Abroad for B.E. 2nd year student?
  13. Is there any internship for me in Hyderabad while studying B.Tech 2nd year in the stream of ECE
  14. Chances to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad for B.Pharmacy 2nd year student?
  15. How to pursue internship program after studying 2nd B.Tech ECE?
  16. Which colleges in abroad are best for studying Cyber course?
  17. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  18. How to do a job after passing INter with 79.8%? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year in ECE branch
23rd June 2011, 03:31 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Thumbs up Re: Is there any possibility to go abroad while studying in 2nd year ECE?

hi friend,

If you go abroad for studies,
1)you wont get the same syllabus,
2)you should study again from first year,
3)if suppose you get from 2nd year also it will be difficult to understand and learn it,
my suggestion is better if you complete the course,surely you'll get the good future for continuing next degree,and if suppose you are ready to face all the difficulties surely you can proceed for your abroad education.

ALL THE BEST
23rd June 2011, 11:41 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Is there any possibility to go abroad while studying in 2nd year ECE?

hi
dear look if you have to go abroad then you would have to give a comma to your studies if you want to continue later...
infact continuation process is also valid in selected universities if you provide them a valid reason.
since i have not proper info about your university so better for continuation nprocess ask the concerned authorities of your university....
all thee best
24th June 2011, 07:15 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Is there any possibility to go abroad while studying in 2nd year ECE?

Quote:
hello i am a student of J.U. reading in 2nd year inECE deptt.please tell me what should be the way of my education next time.If there is any possibility to go abroad,please mention.
As you are in just 2nd year of very Well known Branch i.e Electronics and Telecommunication. Want to go abroad then there are two ways

One way is through Company in which you get placed and Another one is to do MS you will calling by US Colleges for Higher studies through GRE.

Now some points on first option if you opt to say few more years and complete your graduation i.e Engineering , get some job in MNC Companies who got Branches Outside the India. then your Chances of going outside will be much probable if you perform well in that company.

But if you chooses the second one then Go for GRE Coaching from well reputed institutions then possibilities for cracking GRE will be great and if you score good in GRE with Toefl marks then Chances of going abroad will be successful.

Good luck
24th June 2011, 09:57 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to go abroad while studying in 2nd year ECE?

hi
now you are in 2nd year.
after complete your B.TECH you can go abroad.........
for higher study
25th June 2011, 01:40 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

You are in 2nd year of B.Tech of ECE branch and you want to go abroad this is not a good choice.

It is better for you that you go abroad after the completion of B.Tech through any company.if you go abroad through any company then it will be a golde chance for you and you can earn good amount.

The chance of going abroad in 2nd is by GRE exam if you score good in GRE with Toefl marks then Chances of going abroad will be successful.

best of luck.
26th June 2011, 12:10 AM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOURAV BARMAN View Post
Dear Friend,

First opportunity is that if during your course college is sending.

Second is after your degree and you join any MNC. After joining MNC your chances to go abroad increase.

You can decide accordingly. All the best.

Regards,

Ramjash
6th April 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Then it is possible to continue my 2nd year in abroad.??? If it so and please let me know the procedure
6th February 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello
Sir/man
I manoj Kumar is student in Karnataka state open university for bhm 3year degree I have done my industrial training and am studying in 2nd year I want to go abroad for on job training . Is there any possibility for to do this

Please reply I'm waiting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?