13th July 2011, 12:23 PM
masudtanweer

Which one is better in terms of placement, Tezpur University in Assam or UP university in Delhi? Will the location affect the placement of the college?

which one ius better university in terms of placement tezpur university in assam or ip university in delhi . i have qualified for both the university for mca. is location and places also affect placement of collages
which uinversity i should go for kindly help me out

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better in terms of placements, Tezpur University Assam or IP university Delhi?
  2. Whicha re the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights?
  3. Is IIBS Noida a good college to pursue MBA course? Which is the best course to opt for in terms of placement and placement packages?
  4. List of top 30 central universities in which EE students can join?
  5. How to get placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai? Does this university offer good placement?
  6. How to get placement through Pantnagar University in Agriculture field?
  7. Which institute should I join for mass communication course among the followings?
  8. Which is better between B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Tech Bioinformatics? List of colleges offering this course in North India?
  9. List of colleges providing M.Tech in Mathematics? How may I get details for the same? What's GATE score is needed for taking admission? I'm a B.Tech graduate in Electronics and communication
  10. Which is better among Jodhpur national university or Bhagwant university in terms of placement and academics?
  11. Placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai University? How good is this university? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in Tezpur university for B.Tech after scoring 82 in JEE mains? -- [New]
  13. Benefits and placement facilities provided by IP University for B.A.LLB student?
  14. After Diploma in Plastics can I do B.Tech in Packing?
  15. Best college for MCA among the following colleges giving 100% placement?
  16. What are the placement opportunities in M.Tech? I have attended SRMEEE
  17. Which are the B.Tech colleges having good placement record under Pune University?
  18. Best colleges in India which offers B.Sc in zoology?
4th November 2011, 06:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better in terms of placement, Tezpur University in Assam or UP university in Delhi? Will the location affect the placement of the college?

You have chosen a course with many job prospects. You can get in any good companies after completing MCA. The recruitment is purely based on merit. If you perform well in the written test and interview you can get job no matter which institute you study. If you want campus recruitment you should check the official sites of the institutes to know about the placement cell activities.
9th December 2011, 07:28 PM
tariqlko01

Default Re: Which one is better in terms of placement, Tezpur University in Assam or UP university in Delhi? Will the location affect the placement of the college?

Your chances for placements depend mainly on your merits and capabilities,but if you have to consider these two universities IP university would be better as it is one of the good universities in the national capital,DELHI,which would definitely help you to have a great future.
GOOD LUCK.
16th June 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i have qualifiyied for upes( University of Petroleum and Energy Studies) and ip. upes rank 1124 and ip rank is 14000! which should i prefer
25th July 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Is B. Tech. courses of tezpur university approved by AICTE???? ....AND WHICH ONE IS BETTER IN BETWEEN ASSAM ENGINEERING COLLEGE AND TEZPU UNIVERSITY IN TERMS OF PLACEMENTS.......SIR PLZ LET ME KNOW URGENTLY....
2nd July 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Tezpur university is a central government university and is made according to the act and guidelines of supreme court it does not need any aicte approvation just like the IITs and NITs.
2nd June 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Is tezpur university btech better than Assam Engineering College in terms of placements ??
24th April 2016, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Which is better in terms of providing education and placement, Assam Engineering Guwahati or Tezpur Universiry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?