4th January 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Which institute should I join for mass communication course among the followings?

I have given my B. A. final yr exams from delhi university..now i would like to pursue masters in mass communicaiton or post graduate diploma in mass communication..please tell me the best institute in terms of placement amongst these three only....

Which is the best institute amongst following institutes in terms of placement for mass communication course?

1)YMCA , connaught place, organises post graduate course of one year
2)ISOMES (International School of Media and Entertainment Studies --B.A.G Network (News24 & E24) organises post graduate courrse of one year
3)IndiaCan and NDTV jointly organises post graduate courrse of one year

pls help me to select one of the above in terms of job placement

22nd September 2014, 03:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institute should I join for mass communication course among the followings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have given my B. A. final yr exams from delhi university..now i would like to pursue masters in mass communicaiton or post graduate diploma in mass communication..please tell me the best institute in terms of placement amongst these three only....

Which is the best institute amongst following institutes in terms of placement for mass communication course?

1)YMCA , connaught place, organises post graduate course of one year
2)ISOMES (International School of Media and Entertainment Studies --B.A.G Network (News24 & E24) organises post graduate courrse of one year
3)IndiaCan and NDTV jointly organises post graduate courrse of one year

pls help me to select one of the above in terms of job placement
All the above three institutions have good job campus placement. There are so many reputed companies which offers job for the students who have completed graduation from the list of institutions which you have mentioned. Most of the company give first preference to the candidates who have good Subjective Knowledge, Leadership Skill and Communication skill. So, please try to develop this things to get good job placement in top companies.

MA in Mass Communication Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Aspirants who have completed their bachelor degree in any discipline can apply for the M.A in Mass Communication course. Students require a score of above 50 percent to get admittance into a college.
  • Also, they will need to write an admission test.

Official Websites:-

YMCA - www.ymcamadras.org/
ISOMES - isomes.com/
IndiaCan & NDTV- www.ndtvmi.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?