14th July 2011, 04:24 PM

How may I get details about Noida university(Greater noida)? Is it UGC recognized? What about it's future prospective?

tell me about noida university greater noida.it is ugc recognised or not.and wat will its future in comung year.
send details on my email id...

26th February 2016, 01:09 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get details about Noida university(Greater noida)? Is it UGC recognized? What about it's future prospective?

Noida International University is a UGC (University Grants Commission) recognised university and is sponsored by the Maruti Educational Trust.

Noida University offer different undergraduate and post graduate course. To take admission in this college you need to appear for the entrance examination, group discussion and personnel interview as per schedule. So, if you want to take admission in this college then don't worry Noida University is UGC recognize University.

It also provide the scholarship for the meritorious candidates. The details information regarding the college and course is available on official website- http://niu.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?