18th July 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

What to do to join MBA having completed B.Sc. Electronics after the completion of all entrance exams for MBA?

sir/mam,,,,i have passed B.sc(electronics),now wat should i do? i m not iterested in MCA.and all entrance exams of MBA are over.........please suggest me what to do now?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it advisable to go for MBA in Hospital Management after B.Sc. in Electronics? -- [New]
  2. How to do MCA after doing B.Com computer application? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which course should I opt with B.Com hons?
  4. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  5. Is it possible to do MBA in HR after completion of diploma in EEE?
  6. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MBA course in other countries?
  7. Which steam is a better choice for me in MBA course after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  8. Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Sc?
  9. After B.Com which field is better for me? In which field will I get the salary?
  10. What should I do to opt for MBA after doing BSc Electronics? Competitive exams which I have to answer?
  11. Will this be difficult to do MBA after completion of B.Sc in Electronics? Fee structure to do MBA in International Business?
  12. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  13. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  14. Which Entrance Exam should I give to join MBA course after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MBA? List of coaching classes in Gujarat?
  16. Will I get any benefit after completion of MBA? What is the suitable background for completion of MBA?
  17. How to do MBA after completing BSc in electronics?
  18. What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path?
18th July 2011, 10:45 PM
sachin6

Default Re: What to do to join MBA having completed B.Sc. Electronics after the completion of all entrance exams for MBA?

Mba is a very good pg course after ug course. You join a very good institution then your mba has good chances ,opporunities and earnings
19th July 2011, 07:11 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: What to do to join MBA having completed B.Sc. Electronics after the completion of all entrance exams for MBA?

Dear friend,

Now also you can get admission in MBA, you can contact to MBA colleges directly.

Almost all the colleges have some reserved seats, they can take admission.

Some colleges conducts there own entrance exam ie IIPM.

So do not worry, do not waste one year approach to the colleges directly , they will tell you the way.

All the best.....................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?