22nd July 2011, 09:59 AM
bvenkatesulu465

How to do MBA in reputed colleges in Bangalore? I have completed B.Tech from JNTU Anantpur

hi.....i am B.Venkatesulu,completed my b.tech from jntu,anantapur.I wish to study mba in one of the reputed college in bangalore.Please tell me the entire details about that.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study M.Tech in Bangalore for B.Tech graduate of JNTU?
  2. Best colleges in Bangalore to do MBA? From which country to ddo MBA abroad?
  3. Reputed colleges which offer MBA in India for B.Com graduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  4. Among CAT, MAT and XAT which is to appear for studying Regular/Distance/Integrated MBA for B.Com student? List of reputed MBA colleges in Punjab? -- [New]
  5. How can I do Internship in any reputed company being a MBA candidate of IIBS College, Bangalore?
  6. Required score to get in CAT Exam in to get admission for MBA in Power Management in a reputed college?
  7. Which course is better to do in MBA from open universities in Bangalore?
  8. Marks required to join VIT college? Any facility to apply for scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Winter training in reputed institutes at Bangalore for NIT student?
  10. Can I do MBA in any of the colleges of Bangalore after scoring 47% in B.Com? Colleges which consider MAT score in Bangalore and Chennai?
  11. List of M.Tech colleges under JNTU Hyderabad and Kakinada and Anathapur?
  12. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  13. Which are the reputed colleges in Kerala? Which colleges provide good placements for MBA students? I am a final year BBA student and interested in MBA
  14. I am doing btech under jntu
  15. How to do M.Tech in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in IT from Kerala? Which are the top colleges?
  16. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks
  17. List of psychology course colleges? I have done MBA with HR
  18. Can I get a seat JNTU, Anantpur for M.Tech course? I have scored 5656 rank in PGE CET(CS). When would be counselling started for non GATE?
2nd April 2012, 02:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA in reputed colleges in Bangalore? I have completed B.Tech from JNTU Anantpur

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvenkatesulu465 View Post
hi.....i am B.Venkatesulu,completed my b.tech from jntu,anantapur.I wish to study mba in one of the reputed college in bangalore.Please tell me the entire details about that.
Candidate seeking to pursue Master of Business Administration [MBA] from a recognized Institute in Bangalore, must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University, with a minimum of 50% marks.[percentage may vary]. The admission to the Institutes are through Entrance Exam such as CET, MAT, CAT, XAT, ATMA etc. Beside this one has to go through group discussion and personal Interview. The duration of the program is two years.

Following are the list of some of the very well recognized Institutes in Bangalore which provides MBA program:

Alliance Business Academy
Kristu Jayanti College of Management & Technology
St.George College of Management, Science & Nursing
The Oxford Educational Institute
Garden City College
Bangalore Management Academy (BMA)
International Institute of Business Studies-IIBS.

To get Information regarding the Institutes, one may refer to their official websites .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?