24th July 2011, 01:09 AM
Dipanwitaroy

Previous year question papers of Coal India Limited for Sales and Marketing positions?

Ma'am/Sir,
Please send me the syllabus and previous year question papers of Coal india limited for the post of sales and marketing

7th November 2011, 03:08 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Coal India Limited for Sales and Marketing positions?

dear friend,

you can download it from fresherworld and from freejobalert.com websites .
so just go there and download and prepare it well
best of luck.

7th November 2011, 03:09 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Coal India Limited for Sales and Marketing positions?

dear friend,

you can download it from fresherworld and from freejobalert.com websites .
so just go there and download and prepare it well
best of luck.

14th December 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Please inform me selection process from nonexecutive to executive written examination held on 14th August 2011 in coalindia.

15th May 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Will you plz provide me last 2 years Question paper of Sales & Marketing (Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd. ? my email id is [email protected]
[email protected]
Regards,
Binit kumar--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

26th May 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Will you plz provide me last 2 years Question paper of Sales & Marketing (Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd. ? on my id. [email protected]

27th May 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Will you plz provide me last 2 years Question paper of Sales & Marketing (Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd. ? on my id [email protected]

29th May 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Can you send me last 2 years Question paper of Sales & Marketing (Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd. on my id [email protected]

5th June 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friends just help me out .....
how to get- last 10 years questions and answers for HR Trainee conducted by the Coal India Limited?

8th June 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Will you plz provide me last 2 years Question paper of Sales & Marketing (Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd. ? on my id.
[email protected]

Thang u

Regards,
Sathish.R

15th June 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Ma'am/Sir,
Please send me the syllabus and previous year question papers of Coal india limited for the post of sales and marketing

18th June 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

could you provide me last 2 years Question paper of Sales & Marketing (Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd. ? my email id is

[email protected]

thank you
regards
kishorekk

27th June 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Will you plz provide me last 2 years Question paper of Sales & Marketing (Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd. ? on my id. [email protected]

1st July 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Can you send me last 2 years Question paper of Sales & Marketing (Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd. on my id [email protected]

3rd July 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi, could you please send me the question papers of coal india (Human Resources) last 2 years, email id [email protected]

10th July 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Can you send me last 2 years Question paper of Sales & Marketing (Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd. on my id is [email protected] and [email protected]

13th July 2012, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Can you send me last 2 years Question paper of Sales & Marketing (Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd. on my id is [email protected]

15th March 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone please send me link for previous years Question paper of Sales & Marketing (Management Trainee) for PSUs.
Thanks
Gaurav
[email protected]

8th March 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone please send me link for previous years Question paper of Sales & Marketing (Management Trainee) for PSUs.
Thanks
[email protected]

1st April 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi, may i have the coal india ltd , previous 5 year question papers from marketing and sales section . kindly mail me on: [email protected] .
Thank you .

1st April 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi, may i have the coal india ltd , previous 5 year question papers from marketing and sales section . kindly mail me on: [email protected] .
Thank you .

18th April 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i just want to know the types of question that will be asked in the cil management traniee exam as my major is marketing so i have applied for the post of sales and marketing , pls tell me or guide me where i could find the question , it will be so so helpful
regards
Akansh.

8th May 2015, 12:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Below are the attachments of CIL question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aptitude.pdf(32.8 KB, 58 views)
File Type: txt CIL Paper 1.txt(5.4 KB, 59 views)
File Type: txt CIL Paper 2.txt(6.9 KB, 58 views)
File Type: pdf Aptitude-2.pdf(28.4 KB, 54 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?