25th July 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Pursue BSc Physiology or BSc Microbiology?

Will pursuing a Bsc. in physiology be a better option or a Bsc. in microbiology and why?

3rd September 2011, 09:25 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Pursue BSc Physiology or BSc Microbiology? W

Hi,

More or less both are same interesting subjects in the field of biological sciences. You can take any one of these based on your choice.

Physiology is the study of various organs inside the human body. Physiologists can detect or investigate the whole body structure and the relation of organs inside.

Physiology professionals are recruited in biomedical and pharmaceutical laboratories and project works. Other than this, veterinary and animal nutrition institutes, and agricultural sector also need them.

On the other hand, microbiology deals with the study of micro organisms all around us. The organisms that we cannot see in naked eyes, but can see under a microscope, are being studied by microbiologists.

There are different categories of microbiology course as: medical microbiology, agricultural microbiology, industrial microbiology,marine microbiology etc.

Microbiologists are being absorbed in both private and govt research and development laboratories ,hospitals,chemical industries and organizations.

Now option is yours which course study you will like to pursue.

All the best!

28th September 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

prefer colleges in mumbai for bsc in microbiology?

25th July 2021, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Please between microbiology and physiology which one should I go for in the university

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?