3rd January 2011, 08:27 PM
kheni

How to make my career bright after BSc in Microbiology? Courses available after completion of BSc Microbiology?

How can I make my career bright after graduation in B.Sc.(microbiology) ?
Also, give information about the available courses after completion of B.Sc.(microbiology).

Related Questions:
  1. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  2. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  3. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  5. What is BSc microbiology? What is the scope and career in BSc Microbiology -- [New]
  6. Scope and career prospects in BSc Microbiology stream?
  7. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  8. What are the Job Opportunities in Hyderabad after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  9. Career in Microbiology?
  10. What courses should I do after completion of B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  11. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  12. Should i take Microbiology or both Microbiology and Biochemistry in BSc?
  13. Is it a good option to opt for Psychology instead of Maths? Career options after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  14. Which are the BSc Microbiology colleges in Hyderabad?
  15. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  16. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  17. Can a BSc Microbiology student make a career in Pharmaceutical?
  18. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
7th January 2011, 12:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make my career bright after BSc in Microbiology? Courses available after completion of BSc Microbiology?

After completion of Microbiology course the most apt job is research field. You could choose in work in laboratories, organisations involved in the area of microbiology. Teaching is also an option available. It is advisable for you complete your masters first. If you choose teaching career then you will also need to clear the NET exam.
8th February 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make my career bright after BSc in Microbiology? Courses available after completion of BSc Microbiology?

Which course choose for msc after Bsc in medical microbiology?
8th February 2011, 08:06 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear friend,
After your graduation in microbiology you can do the Master's degree course in clinical research field.
This course in theses days has very much on demand in the market. Different Govt or private pharmaceutical and clinical laboratories deamnd for good professional M.Sc holders in clinical research.
You can also do further studies like do some research programs in a particular specialization.

Best wishes....
8th March 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

doing graduation in chemistry is better or in microbiology?
30th March 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

after bsc in micobio is it possible to find a job??????
14th April 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

what to do in pathology after bsc in microbiology
14th May 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

any good reputed job after bsc in microbiology or computer applications[bsc]? i am hard working will not let you down...
please help!
17th May 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME THE COURSES WHICH CAN GIVE HIGH INCOME IN ANY BIOLOGY FIELD AFTER GETTING 53% IN HSC(SCIENCE)
18th May 2011, 05:31 PM
united india

After completion of B.Sc(microbilogy) you will be working as a loboratory assistants and research microbilogists. You may go on to careers in medicine or if you want to make yourself more secure in market you may study MSc in micrbiology which will enhance your understanding further and will help you get good jobs. You may even do PhD to add more weight to your cv and it may lead you to scientific jobs where the pay scale are very attractive.

There are even many more courses which can be done after graduation but, that won't match with your current subject therefore, it will better to go for MSc in microbiology and PhD if you want, for a good and secure future.
2nd June 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

is just a bsc microbiology degree enough to get high salary jobs in india or aboard?
22nd June 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

can i do MBBS after B.Sc. in microbiology
22nd June 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

what are the further courses in microbiology after bsc
3rd July 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

biochemistry and microbiology which will me a good job.
13th July 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

can we do MBA after bsc microbiology?if done than wht would be the be benifits?
or else which is the hightest education after bsc microbiology?
9th August 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Pls,i am a B Sc holder in microbiology and has loved to further in public health area,which course do you advise me to choose?
2nd November 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

my total percentage is not getting 60% i want admission in msc dairy?is there any college which take student in less than 60%?
12th December 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Can u suggest me some good institude for clinical research
29th January 2012, 07:28 PM
swati_forum

Dear friend,
After your graduation in microbiology you can do the Master's degree course in clinical research field.
This course in theses days has very much on demand in the market. Different Govt or private pharmaceutical and clinical laboratories deamnd for good professional M.Sc holders in clinical research.
You can also do further studies like do some research programs in a particular specialization.

Best wishes....
29th May 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

suggest different sites for studies after b.sc microbiology....i m much intrested in medical microbiology
22nd June 2012, 09:15 PM
moos

I have completed my Bsc in microbiology plz suggest some poat graduation courses except for M.sc?
1st July 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

My percentage in 12th is 73.5% i am confussed that what is good bsc in biotecnology or bsc in microbiology plz tell me the right option
21st July 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Can a person do MBBS after compliting microbiology with 78%.
1st September 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am first year student pursuing course in science stream i am thinking to do my third year with microbiology but i am confused between food microbiology, and medical microbiology i want a guide which can tell a profitable career with good salary so which should i opt for? Also i reside in maharashtra are any good job opportunities?
1st September 2012, 05:39 PM
smsureshma
Member+

hi friend

First of all I would like
to make few things very much clear. This subject is purely
research oriented.So with this graduation certificate you
may not get a good demanding job as per your wish.Even
if you get one, your salary would be purely based on
performance and experience.as a fresher you may have to
struggle for a better job.However if you opt for higher
studies then your chances and opportunities may
increase.
Here are the list of higher studies programs you should
opt for:
---> Master degree in order to get an high package.
---> Short term post graduate program in similar
fields.Even distance education would also come handy.
---> Phd for a doctoral degree to enter employment with
more focused functions such as microbiological analysis,
quality assurance or research and development.
SCOPE
Microbiologists are most likely have their chances for jobs
in many fields like research and development labs of govt
and privately run hospitals, research based specialized
organizations, pharmaceutical companies, food storage
industries, beverage and chemical industries.Since this
subject is very closely related to biotechnology, there are
many similarities between both of them.Hence making
microbiology also a very promising career option.But to
be honest the growth of biotechnology in India is very
poor. However the growing countries like US, Japan are
most finest destination for this subject.
I hope I have given enough information on this to help
you redefine your career.Anyway best of luck for a bright
and shining future.

GOOD LUCK !
29th May 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

can I do MBA after my BSC microbiology?will it be benificial to me ?if beneficial ,then how?pls tell me
2nd May 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i am a ug student with subjects microbiology genetics and chemistry suggest me a better way to have a bright future
28th May 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

iam in 10 standard.iam very much intrested in microbiology what should i do?
6th August 2014, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

doing bsc in chemistry is better or in microbiology? in market which of them is given more importance and which of them have high salary slips?
21st May 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

How i make my future bright aftet Bsc microbiology ? In which field can i got job with a great salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?