5th May 2016, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physiology after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

I have done my engineering in electronics and communication and working as a software engineer for about 5 years but from recent times I am fascinated about the human body and interested in extending my passion by wanting to pursue Msc in physiology but as I don't have the Bsc eligibility criteria to apply for Msc. How can I pursue my Msc.

Please guide.
Thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  2. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  3. Am I eligible for top universities to pursue MS in Electronics and Communication in US after scoring 100 in TOEFL?
  4. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  5. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  7. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  8. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Anatomy or Physiology after completion of Graduation in Physiotherapy?
  10. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  11. Could I be eligible for MSc Physiology after completing bachelor of physiotherapy? Fee structure details and course duration?
  12. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  14. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. What next after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. Shall I be eligible to sit for SSC Exams after completion of B.Sc Honors in Physiology?
  17. How to pursue MSc from Abroad? I have done B.Tech from electronics and communication
  18. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
6th May 2016, 12:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physiology after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot pursue post graduation in physiology. You need to pursue undergraduate course party which you can pursue the post graduation as this is the basic eligibility criteria. You can pursue the undergraduate or diploma course now and then go for higher studies in the field of physiology. You can pursue the course in full time mode or in correspondence mode/distance learning mode.
6th May 2016, 07:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physiology after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

You have completed B.Tech in electronics and Communications, so you are eligible for M.Sc in Physiology.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree in physics or its equivalent from a recognised University are eligible for M.Sc degree in Physiology.

After completion M.Sc degree in Physiology, you can apply for lecturership post through UGC NET exam

But your age should be above 17 years and below 25 years.

The candidate should be citizen of India.
7th May 2016, 01:53 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my engineering in electronics and communication and working as a software engineer for about 5 years but from recent times I am fascinated about the human body and interested in extending my passion by wanting to pursue Msc in physiology but as I don't have the Bsc eligibility criteria to apply for Msc. How can I pursue my Msc.

Please guide.
Thanks in advance
Being a Electronics and Communication you are ineligible to apply for M.Sc in Physiology course. Students should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Physiology/Biology, Zoology, BPT, BDS with not less than 50% from a recognized university. Students belonging to the reserved category should have obtained a minimum of 45% aggregate in the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?