4th August 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?

I want to know cut off list of govt and privete medical colleges in maharashtra.so can i get list of that colleges?

Related Questions:
31st January 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?

cut off list of medical colleges of association cet
2nd March 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?

Please let us know the cut-off marks for Physiotherapy course in Mumbai as well in Maharashtra
12th May 2012, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of private medical collegd
3rd June 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i have got 47% marks in hsc in 2012 exam and i have addmission in dental collage
12th June 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 72.50% in hsc & 87 in MHT-CET can i get admission in dental college /medical college without any donation.i am of open category.please rply me soon:(
20th June 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i have 70 marks in mht cet & im addmission inmedical college
13th August 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i have got 129 marks in asso cet.Pl. tell me Cutoff list of private medical colleges in Maharashtra
29th August 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i need to know the last admission was on how many marks and sml no. in private colleges in 2011
29th August 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the last admission in private colleges with sml no. and marks plz.
29th August 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the cutoff list of 2011 private medical college
4th May 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff list in maharastra mbbs college
12th May 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are necessary in neet ug 2013 to get admission in private and government college?
6th June 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I got 121 marks in NEET UG 2013.So will i get admission in any college of maharashtra for MBBS
23rd June 2013, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 147MARKS IN NEET UG 2013.SO WILL I GET ADMISSION IN MBBS COLLEGE OF MAHARASHTRA.
19th July 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of private medical colleges in Maharashtra 2013
26th May 2016, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I have 68% in Hsc & 100 marks in MHCET. Can I get admission in MBBS / BDS ?
28th June 2017, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Which date released BSC nursing collage of Maharashtra online admission form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?