19th May 2011, 03:42 PM
mmiihhiirr

Cutoff marks list for admission in all government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?

please give me the cutoff marks list for admission to all government and private medical colleges in maharashtra just now on my email address which is as follows: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  2. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  3. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Cutoff list/marks required for admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  5. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. Cutoff list of all medical colleges of government in Maharashtra?
  10. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th with 79 marks in MHT CET
  11. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. List of colleges and cutoff for Biotechnology institutes in Maharashtra?Minimum marks required in HSC and MHT CET for admission in government as well as private institute?
  13. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I am expecting 148 marks in MHT CET
  14. Cutoff list of all Government Medical Colleges of Maharashtra? With 105 marks which faculty could I get if I am from SC category?
  15. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?
  16. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. Cutoff list of last 2 years for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra?
  18. Cutoff marks for Maharashtra government MBBS medical colleges? -- [New]
19th July 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks list for admission in all government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?

I scored 123 in MHT CET will I get addmission in BDS in Maharashtra.
25th August 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks list for admission in all government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?

I want the cut off of the all b.a.m.s college in maharastra
31st August 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

list of private colleges of bams
8th December 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the gov college name and dist in detial
16th January 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

12th science is the eligible for mbbs
2nd June 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 105 marks pvt medical collage. what is their cut off?
2nd June 2012, 11:15 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

With 123 marks you can get the following dental colleges in Maharashtra:-

Aditya dental college

Armed forces medical colleges

Bharti vidyapeeth dental college and hospital

D.Y.Patil dental college

Government dental college and hospital

Gaurdian dental college ,Thane

Jamanlal goenka dental college and hospital

Chatrapati shahu maharaj shikshann sanstha's dental college and hospital
13th June 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

plz show the cutt of list of MHTCET for admisn of MBBS in category
15th June 2012, 05:04 PM
sonali kanade

plz show the cutt of list of MHTCET-2011 for admisn in all government of MBBS in category
15th June 2012, 05:08 PM
sonali kanade

I have 110 marks in mht cet in pcb, where i got admission mbbs course
17th June 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I got 93 Marks in pcb mht cet.i want b.a.m.s.medical collgs.
17th June 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

I want cut of list of ASSO-CET 2011 for shahu maharaj dental college aurangabad.
18th June 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I have 065 marks in pcb pmt
and i have 50.38%n in 12th exam i want to bams addmission
26th June 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I have 064 in pcb and I hav
e 71% in 12 std(pcb) if I get addmission in BAMS college (my cast is sc)
26th June 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i got 66 marks in PCB, can i get mbbs seat any where in maharastra . if yes where?
6th July 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I have 149 marks in mhcet 2012. Which govt medical college can I get admission?
6th July 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

6th July 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

26th February 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

List of govt medical colleges in marastra
8th June 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I got 133 marks in cet , will I get admission for mbbs in maharashtra?
18th June 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

please tell me cutoff in B.sc nursing i got 126 in pcb group and MHT-CET I got 75 marks.
18th June 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

please tell me cutoff in B.sc nursing i got 126 in pcb group and MHT-CET I got 75 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?