8th August 2011, 08:21 PM
tujpreetsingh36

Am I eligible for any course in Airforce while doing Punjabi Honors? Procedure of admission for it?

i m tujpreet singh,. 22 years of age,... 2nd year PUNJABI HONR student,.. am i eligible for any course in AIR FORCE,.(flying,. ground duty,.. etc etc,.),.. if YES then please let me know the PROCEDURE for ADMISSION,..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Sc 2nd year honors after completing B.Sc 1st year from science stream?
  2. How to take admission in correspondence course for Gyani(Honors in Punjabi) at an age of 55 years?
  3. How can I join B.Sc honors course in Chemistry offered by Punjabi university?
  4. How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?
  5. What is the criteria for taking admission in B.Sc.(honors) in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  6. How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala
  7. Required Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc course in Punjabi University?
  8. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Economic Honours from DU? -- [New]
  9. Detailed admission procedure to study B.Sc(Physics) in Punjabi University, Patiala?
  10. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  11. Am i eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I am a B.Com accountancy honors graduate and have scored 43.25% in honors papers
  12. Am I eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I have done B.Com Accountancy honors with 43.25%
  13. How to get admission in JNU for BSc Physics honors? What is the procedure for admission in JNU?
  14. Jamia Milia Islamia admission procedure 2015 for B.Sc honors?
  15. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take admission in BA.LLB in Punjab University? Am I eligible for admission in Law? I have completed 12th with 70% in science stream
  17. How to take admission in B.Pharmacy? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala?
  18. Whether Punjabi University offering Ph.D in Bioinformatics programme? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam available?
16th October 2011, 11:53 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any course in Airforce while doing Punjabi Honors? Procedure of admission for it?

Its great opportunity to you to serve for your own country,if you have the caliber you must join the Indian Air-force.

As you have already completed your graduation level,then you can apply for then you can get chance to take admission in Indian Airforce.

There are some selection procedure such as:

Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

According to the Eligibility Criteria:

Flying branch as pilot will be selected through Short Service Commission for men & women

i)19 to 23 years
ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:
You have to be Single.

Nationality:
You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

or
You should have a degree of BE / B Tech of 4 years course from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

Generally,the notice is published in the month of March and September every year.

keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?