11th August 2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change branch of engineering after first year in MBM Jodhpur?

hello sir , i got production & industrial branch in mbm jodhpur in rpet , next year i want change it. is it possible? what is the prosses? pls tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch can i get in MBM Jodhpur after scoring 10750 in general and 1822 in Female?
  2. Which branch can I get in MBM Jodhpur? Which has more demand placement wise?
  3. What marks would I need to score for getting admission in MBM(Jodhpur)? I belong to SC category
  4. Can I get a seat in any branch in MBM Jodhpur? I have secured 185 in RPET under EXS4 categories
  5. Can I get admission in MBM engineering college, Jodhpur? Which branch may I get in MBM, Jodhpur? I have secured secured 1867 rank under general categories and 301 rank under girl categories?
  6. What rank is required in RPET to get MBM college Jodhpur? What is the procedure/criteria to get admission in MBM Jodhpur?
  7. Can I apply for IES exam after passing electronics and computer branch and engineering from MBM college Jodhpur?
  8. Can I get admission in MBM Jodhpur after securing 2747 rank in RPET?
  9. What is the eligibility for admission in MBM engineering College Jodhpur?
  10. Can I get admission in MBM Jodhpur after securing 2364 rank in RPET?
  11. Can I get best branch in MBM Jodhpur after scoring 4933 RPET rank? -- [New]
  12. What is the eligibility for admission in MBM engineering College Jodhpur?
  13. What score is required for admission in MBM college Jodhpur in Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in MBM Jodhpur after securing 77875 rank in AIEEE?
  15. Is there a chance of getting M.Tech admission in MBM Jodhpur after scoring 86 percentile in GATE?
  16. Can I get admission in MBM college Jodhpur after securing 2114 rank in RPET?
  17. Can I get a seat in MBM(Jodhpur) with any stream? I have secured 185 rank under exs4 category
  18. Can I get electrical engineering branch in MBM Jodhpur with rank of 412 in general category?
10th April 2016, 11:57 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change branch of engineering after first year in MBM Jodhpur?

Sorry, to say that is not possible you cannot chanege from one branch of Engineering course to another branch of Engineering after completion of your first year from MBM, Jodhpur. As per University rules, to be eligible to obtain Bachelor's degree certificate, you need to study four years Engineering course from the same branch which you have opted during counselling process and no change will be allowed. If you are not interested to study the same branch of engineering you are pursuing and interested to opt for any other branch of engineering then, you need to pursue engineering course again from first year in the branch which you have interested.
26th September 2020, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change branch of engineering after first year in MBM Jodhpur?

Is any scope in petrroleum engineering in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?