13th March 2012, 10:49 PM
RAJA sera

Can I apply for IES exam after passing electronics and computer branch and engineering from MBM college Jodhpur?

i have electronics and computer branch and doing engi. from mbm clg jodhpur ...........Can i apply for ies exam ? I will have unforggatable repply......

Related Questions:
  1. What rank is required in RPET to get MBM college Jodhpur? What is the procedure/criteria to get admission in MBM Jodhpur?
  2. Which branch can i get in MBM Jodhpur after scoring 10750 in general and 1822 in Female?
  3. Can I get admission in MBM engineering college, Jodhpur? Which branch may I get in MBM, Jodhpur? I have secured secured 1867 rank under general categories and 301 rank under girl categories?
  4. Is it possible to change branch of engineering after first year in MBM Jodhpur?
  5. Which branch can I get in MBM Jodhpur? Which has more demand placement wise?
  6. What is the eligibility for admission in MBM engineering College Jodhpur?
  7. What is the eligibility for admission in MBM engineering College Jodhpur?
  8. What score is required for admission in MBM college Jodhpur in Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in MBM Jodhpur after securing 2747 rank in RPET?
  10. How can I get admission for MCA in MBM engineering college Jodhpur?
  11. What marks would I need to score for getting admission in MBM(Jodhpur)? I belong to SC category
  12. Can I get admission in MBM college Jodhpur after securing 2114 rank in RPET?
  13. Can I get a seat in any branch in MBM Jodhpur? I have secured 185 in RPET under EXS4 categories
  14. How can I get admission in MBM college in Jodhpur for m.tech in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  15. What is the last date to apply for M.Tech admission in MBM engineering college Jodhpur? How many vacancy seats are available in that college?
  16. Can i get admission in MBM engineering college Jodhpur after scoring 3328 in RPET?
  17. Which branch can I get in MBM engineering college after scoring 1030 rank in RPET?
  18. Can I get a seat in MBM college(Jodhpour)? I have secured 2747 rank in RPET under general category
14th March 2012, 08:31 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IES exam after passing electronics and computer branch and engineering from MBM college Jodhpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJA sera View Post
i have electronics and computer branch and doing engi. from mbm clg jodhpur ...........Can i apply for ies exam ? I will have unforggatable repply......
IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year.To apply for this examination,the candidate have to completed engineering degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.

Engineering Service examination,2012 :-

~~Date of Notification :- 10.03.12

~~Last date for receipt of application :- 09.04.12

~~Date of examination :- 15.06.12

Eligibility Criteria :-

The candidate must be completed engineering degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and the candidate age should be between 21 years to 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination.Relaxation is given to the reserved categories.

Those in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for Engineering Service examination and pre-final year of degree course may not eligible to apply for IES examination.

IES exam is conducted for recruitment of following branches :-
  • Civil Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

The Application forms are available in two modes :- 1)Online 2)Offline

Online Application :-

Candidate may apply Online Using the website :- www.upsconline.nic.in

Offline Application :-

The Offline application forms are available in various designated post offices through the country against cash payment of Rs 50 or 100/-

More details,Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
7th May 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for IES exam after passing electronics and computer branch and engineering from MBM college Jodhpur?

which branch should i take in gate exam because as i am electronics and computer student
6th September 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

yes,it is benefit to you to have electronic and computer but you should prepare with electronics and comm.
ur benefit is ies must required deep knowledge of cs.
6th September 2012, 11:05 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

IES - INDIAN ENGINEERING SERVICE, the exam for which is conducted by UPSC once every year for appointment of young engineers in the top technical post under various Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics & Telecommunications Dept. under Central Govt.

As you are pursing Electronics & computer branch after passing of which you can apply for IES.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final B.Tech. exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

The candidate from any branch of engineering can appear for IES but has to write in any of the stream from Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics & Telecommunications branch. The selection is through written exam followed by persona; interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
14th September 2012, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

what is placement of electronics & computer in mbm
28th February 2014, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my engineering in computer engineering branch. Can I apply for ISS/IES exam...?
28th July 2017, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

can I apply for IES exam after passing electronics and computer branch and engineering from MBM college Jodhpur?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?