6th August 2010, 06:13 PM

Is it possible to do some technical courses after failing in 10th standard(11 years back)?

Hi sir , my cousin has completed 10th standard in 2000,and his bad time he got fail mark in english and tried again for re-test.Again got failed. Now he is eager to learn some technical courses. Is he eligible?If eligible means, what courses he can take for his carrer. He is from a poor family,so better you can suggest some courses in affordable price.Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do any technical courses after completing 10th standard 15 years back?
  2. How to join Technical course after failing in 10th 7 years back?
  3. Can I do any diploma courses after failing in 10th standard?
  4. Can I do Catering or Nursing course even after failing in 10th standard? Which are the course which you better to do after 10th?
  5. Which exam can i give after passing 10th standard for further studies?
  6. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any suitable courses available for me after passing 10th 3 years back?
  8. Which are the good options available in Diploma after SSLC?
  9. What are my prospects of joining any degree course as i left my studies after 10th many years back?
  10. What are the courses available that I can pursue to get a good job after failing in B.Sc Chemistry? How can I apply for the courses? -- [New]
  11. Can I do any Chemical related Diploma course if did 10th 20 years back?
  12. Can I take hotel management after completing 10th and failing in intermediate?
  13. If I completed engineering 3 years back how can I get join the technical side now?
  14. Is it possible to take admission in direct degree course after completing 10th 6 years back?
  15. How to do part time B.Tech/B.E mechanical?
  16. How to apply for Polytechnic admission after failing in 10th?
  17. What should I study further after completing 3 years Diploma in Technical Chemistry course on 10th basis?
  18. Best course in ITI for all round development and foreign opportunities?
12th June 2011, 09:53 AM
ajitkgupta

Default Re: Is it possible to do some technical courses after failing in 10th standard(11 years back)?

Dear friend
as he has failed in his 10th standard, then oficially there is no hope of any technically cources.
However there is a hope.
He can do many technical cources privately, which requires just your skills not your degree.
He can do cources like ITI, where he can get technical knowledge, and then he has opportunity to get private job at lower scale and after experience of few years he can try for better jobs on this basis.
He can also join many technical classes of mobile mechanic, computer cources etc. Easily available in the market.
Initially you may not get a very good job, but later your experience will dominate your educational qualification and you will get better job finally.

~wishing you for your better future~
12th June 2011, 05:55 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do some technical courses after failing in 10th standard(11 years back)?

Yes its possible to do the technical courses from I.T.I after passing the 8th class too & can get a job in that field.The Fees of I.T.I is also very low & students can afford them easily.Your cousin can do the following courses as under-
1. Pattern Maker
2. Mechanic Agriculture
3. Welder (Gas & Electric)
4. Forger & Heat Treater
5. Carpenter
6. Plumber
7. Mechanic Tractor
8. Plastic Printing Operator
9. Cutting & sewing
10. Book Binder
11. Embroidery & needle worker
12. Weaving Of Fancy fabric
For more details visit to-
http://www.dte.rajasthan.gov.in/iti/TRADES.html
12th June 2011, 10:08 PM
kumarupender

i suggest him to go with courses like.....computer hardwaring,cellphone hardwaring...etc...i think for this courses now a days no need of any qualification...so, once you go and have the details of that particular courses.....gud luck....
12th June 2011, 11:58 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi sir , my cousin has completed 10th standard in 2000,and his bad time he got fail mark in english and tried again for re-test.Again got failed. Now he is eager to learn some technical courses. Is he eligible?If eligible means, what courses he can take for his carrer. He is from a poor family,so better you can suggest some courses in affordable price.Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!
Technical course after fail in 10th class.

If you have fail in the 10th std. then you can not do any technical course
because the minimum qualification for the join any technical course is
pass 10th std. The technical field like ITI, Diploma....etc and for doing these course you should be pass in the 10th std.

So, i advise you to first pass 10th std. and then you can apply for the
technical course. For the ITI holder many vacancy is available in the
railway sector and in many other sector. You can do it after passing
10th class.

Do hard work and pass the 10th std. examination.

Hard work never fails...

Regards
~Mukul~
4th July 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

sir my from salem.i have failed 10 maths.its is possible to study diplama.
23rd July 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do some technical courses (Electrical) after 10th standard(15 years back)? 6year experience

Hi sir ,completed 10th standard in 1994, 1995 diploma i joining and his bad time but not completed in course, years completed. Now is eager to learn some technical courses. so better you can suggest some courses in affordable price.Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!

by, abdulla. abu dhabi. uae
29th July 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

List of MBA courses which can be done after B.A degree
29th July 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

hi sir this yadhav i have drop out from 10th i failed in 2 sub :) i tried 2time but agen i failed ? ! ? Can u suggest me any good courses
16th August 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

hai i am kumar i am 10th fail but i want any diploma courses pls help me
15th September 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I fail 10th standard ?Is it possible to do fashion designing courses
15th November 2011, 01:51 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

as he has failed in his 10th standard, then oficially there is no hope of any technically cources.
However there is a hope.
He can do many technical cources privately, which requires just your skills not your degree.
He can do cources like ITI, where he can get technical knowledge, and then he has opportunity to get private job at lower scale and after experience of few years he can try for better jobs on this basis.
He can also join many technical classes of mobile mechanic, computer cources etc. Easily available in the market.
Initially you may not get a very good job, but later your experience will dominate your educational qualification and you will get better job finally.
2nd December 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i have fail in 12th standard? is it possible for finote in photographer
27th December 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the best course to be done after passng 10 standard?
3rd February 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am failed in 10th before 3year. Can i do hotel management now.
3rd February 2012, 04:50 PM
jeevi12

Arrow Re: Is it possible to do some technical courses after failing in 10th standard(11 years back)?

Quote:
There is no diploma course is without passing 10th standard.

So better you suggest your cousin to work hard once again,advice to take any coaching class and clear his subject and go for any courses.
3rd February 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM A DROP OUT OF DIPLOMA ENGINEERING .I WANT TO GO TO REGULAR ENGINEERING AS SOON AS SO WAT I HAVE TO DO SIR
13th February 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, My sis has completed 10th standard in 2011, and his bad luck she got fail in maths and she tried again for re-test. she again got failed. Now she is eagar to learn some courses. can she do fashion designer course or animation course .... soo plz help meee plzzz.... My name is "JASMINE SHAIKH"
22nd February 2012, 12:39 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is it possible to do some technical courses after failing in 10th standard(11 years back)?

Hi

Yeah sure it is very much possible to take up some short hand technical course after one passes out of 8th standard..

I.T.I - Industrial Training Institutes

You can approach this institute and get your brother enrolled here. There are a huge variety of courses which he can choose from.

Some of them can be :-

Embroidery & needle worker

Carpenter

Plumber

Welder (Gas & Electric)

Mechanic

Cutting & sewing

Plastic Printing Operator

etc and many more courses ...

These courses are of short duration and also of very low costs so that people of lower financial status can afford them.

These courses are also very much in demand as these are short hand technical courses so that the one doing it can easily get a job with expected salary.

So according to me, you can surely suggest your brother for these courses and so 10th class doesn't matter in these at all.

If you want to apply for any of these courses, then you can do so online by Clicking Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
23rd February 2012, 01:38 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to do some technical courses after failing in 10th standard(11 years back)?

Quote:
Dear friend without 10th he is not eligible for government approved technical course (like JCO, ITI, Diploma etc), so first ask your cousin to complete 10th, then he can apply for technical course like Job oriented courses (JCO), Industrial training institution (ITI), Diploma
But he has to score a good marks in is tenth exam in order to get seat in government quota and he may be eligible for government /NGO scholarship.

Best of luck
28th March 2012, 07:28 PM
digvijaysinh jadeja

hi sir this digvijaysinh i have drop out from 10th i failed in 4 sub i tried 3time but agen i failed ? ! ? Can u suggest me any good courses

S
9th April 2012, 06:33 PM
ravishkhan

hi sir this [email protected] 10th class sucessfull passing marks i am from a poor family,so better you can suggest some courses in affordable price.Thank you !!!!
12th April 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

i am 10 th pass and i want to do 12th science how can i am do?
25th May 2012, 03:39 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

you failed in 10th standard, then there is no hope of any technical courses.
However there is a hope.
He can do many technical cources privately, which requires just your skills etc. not your degree.
so all the best
25th May 2012, 03:42 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

you failed in 10th standard, then there is no hope of any technical courses.
However there is a hope.
He can do many technical cources privately, which requires just your skills etc. not your degree.
so all the best
25th August 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

hi dear sir,, main nai 8th pass kar kai iti karne ki soche hai kay main kar sakta houn
27th September 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,i have failed 10th class ,so i have written dr b r ambedkar open university entrance exam .i have passed but it happened 9years back .i have not written any year degree exam till now i want do any job can i show the entrance exam certificate can i get any job
13th December 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the best course after 10th fail
19th July 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in my 10th std exam in final exam i took 47.2% and in my supplimentery exam i took 36.8%. can i take computer course or any course ?
2nd June 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible any diploma or short term degree course I passed my 12th 10 years back.
2nd June 2016, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

What kind of diploma or short term degree course will do if I was passed the 12th in commerce 10 years back
20th February 2019, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I am 12 standard pass from automobile vocational course in 1996 can i do law now my age is 43 years old
29th July 2019, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do some technical courses for girl after failing 10th standard
16th August 2019, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I'm fail this year in one subject in 10th standard. there are any course for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?