1st March 2016, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Which exam can i give after passing 10th standard for further studies?

I am studying in 10th standard. I am about to pass 10th this year. I want to study further but don't want to do 12th. So please tell me which exam i can give after passing 10th class?

2nd March 2016, 11:25 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam can i give after passing 10th standard for further studies?

Candidate can apply for following courses after 10th :

Vocational Courses : Interior Designing, Cyber Laws, Fashion Designing, Jewellery Designing

Polytechnic Courses : Candidate can pursue any diploma courses of his/her choice. After completing polytechnic courses candidate can get direct admission in second year of graduation degree course through entrance exam.

Candidate have to appear in Polytechnic entrance exam in order to get admission in Polytechnic course.
2nd March 2016, 04:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam can i give after passing 10th standard for further studies?

Just after completion of your 10th standard you will not be entitled for any such good jobs therefore in order to avail a job at the earliest either you need to complete your 12th class from a recognized board or you can opt for various Diploma courses which can fetch you a good job after completion of the course.
2nd March 2016, 04:46 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Below, I have mentioned a list of entrance examinations which you can opt for after the completion of your 10th class;

> Combined Preliminary and Mains.

> NDA.

> Technical Entry Scheme.

> Soldier Tradesman.

> Junior Commissioned Officer.

> Clerical Exam.

> Nursing Assistant Exam.

> SSC.

> CRPF.

> Railways.

> LIC.

> SSC LDC.

> UPSC LDC, etc.
3rd March 2016, 12:05 PM
OnePlus

After passing you can give many entrance exams.Interior designing, fire and safety, cyber laws, jewelry designing etc.
You can apply for diploma courses also like polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, etc. Through this you can also take admission in b.tech.
You can also apply for government exams- SSC, Railways , banks, LIC etc.
You can alsoapply for the courses which are related to the computers like- Animation, java , c , c++ , php, networking etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?