25th August 2011, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

How may I get details about fee structure of B.Ed in Nagpur university? How may I get admission in semi government or government colleges?

i want to know the fees that require for course in the B-Ed in nagpur university.and if i get admission in nagpur semi government or governmet or private college then the require course fees will decided by the managment of that perticular college or will be the same for each college that includes in nagpur university.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  2. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  3. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
  4. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  5. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  6. Is P.E.S college of engineer, an autonomous or semi-government firm?
  7. Am I eligible for applying government or semi government job after completion of diploma in taxation? -- [New]
  8. Details of government colleges in Bangalore? Names of colleges and their fee structure?
  9. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee structure and course details for government law colleges?
  12. Fees for PGDCA course from any mid range institute?
  13. Information about the fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy in government college? Any chance for admission in government college after scoring 770 rank in GPAT?
  14. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  15. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  16. Details of fee structure of MBBS in government colleges in Jammu?
  17. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  18. What is the fee structure of MBA in government college through PGCET?
19th November 2017, 09:34 AM
srkallinone

Default Re: How may I get details about fee structure of B.Ed in Nagpur university? How may I get admission in semi government or government colleges?

For B.Ed admission in Nagpur, You are required to apply to RTMNU (Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaja Nagpur University). Admission will be based on online entrance conducted by RMNTU. For B.Ed Government College admission, You should score at least 85 marks out of 120 marks.

B.Ed Fees In Nagpur
In Government B.Ed College, Tuition Fee is Rs.1500/- per year. In Private Colleges, Tuition Fee range vary from Rs.25,000/- to Rs.50,000/- per year for B.Ed course.

Entrance Exam Pattern
- General English : 15 Q (15 Marks)
- General Hindi : 15 Q (15 Marks)
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning : 25 Q (15 Marks)
- General Awareness : 40 Q (40 Marks)
- Teaching-Learning & The School : 25 Q (25 Marks)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?