13th January 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?

what is the amount for bds for sc/st?.....please tell me what is the amount of it

28th December 2017, 12:26 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?

Being a SC category candidate, there are certain facilities/scholarship for doing higher studies in medical as well as engineering field.
The tuition fee for SC candidates is full waived off for pursuing BDS course. However, there are some other charges, that one SC candidate must have to pay during the course. The amount of extra charges other than tuition fee are minor and can be afforded easily. The list of such cost incurred during BDS course are:
Refundable security deposit: This may vary from institute to institute. Generally, a security deposit of Rs. 2000-5000/- is charges per candidate.
Accommodation fee: There is no concession in accommodation fee for SC/ST candidate. One must have to pay full amount of hostel fee irrespective to category. Generally, the hostel fee varies between Rs. 60000-120000 annually.
Refundable Library charges: Very nominal charges ranges Rs. 1500-2500/- charged to facilitate the library.
15th June 2019, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?

I have nothing to more money in medical College? So my admission is nothing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?