7th September 2011, 09:45 AM
palanagendra

Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of ONGC Exam for Finance and General Knowledge? e

Dear sir/Madam,

Greetings of the day,

I am appearing For ONGC 2011 exams in Finance stream.So i request you to send me the syllabus for Finance stream and general knowledge..i also request you to send me some of the previous year papers,model papers which will be helpful in preparation..please mail me at @ [email protected]

12th September 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of ONGC Exam for Finance and General Knowledge? e

Dear sir/Madam,

Greetings of the day,

I am appearing For ONGC 2011 exams in Finance stream.So i request you to send me the syllabus for Finance stream and general knowledge..i also request you to send me some of the previous year papers,model papers which will be helpful in preparation..please mail me at [email protected]
12th September 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of ONGC Exam for Finance and General Knowledge? e

Dear sir/Madam,

I am appearing For ONGC 2011 exams in Finance stream.So i request you to send me the syllabus for Finance stream and general knowledge..
Please also provide me with the previous years papers so that i can get versed with the question paper pattern

please mail me at [email protected]
15th September 2011, 05:44 PM
ajay namila

hi sir. i am preparing for ONGC 2011 entrance exam of mechanical branch, can u please send me the syllabus regarding it to [email protected].
thaking you.
10th December 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am m.com final year student i am from finance stream can i apply in o.n.g.c and in which field and when will be entrance paper will held please clear my doubts at [email protected]
9th July 2012, 03:56 PM
abhijeetbopshetti

hi sir. i am preparing for ONGC 2012 entrance exam of electronics branch, can u please send me the syllabus/que. paper regarding it to [email protected].
thaking you.
19th July 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Please send Finance & Account Previous Year Question Paper and Exam Syllabus, to [email protected]
Thanking You.
8th August 2012, 10:51 PM
sanjeev000009

Please send Finance & Account Previous Year Question Paper and Exam Syllabus, to [email protected]@yahoo.com
Thanking You.
9th August 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

please send ongc finance model papers to my mail box [email protected]
12th August 2012, 03:34 PM
manjarikumari11

I have applied for ONGC GT-Finance 2012 post for which i require some previous years GT-Finance question papers.Kindly mail it to my mail id: [email protected]
12th August 2012, 11:31 PM
d3009

Hello,
Plz send me the ONGC finance model questions.
Kindly mail me to: [email protected]

With Regards
13th August 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

re:Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of ONGC Exam for drilling and general knowledge? e

I have applied for ONGC GT-DRILLING 2012 post which i require some previous GT-drilling question papaers.kindly mail it to my mail id:[email protected]
14th August 2012, 12:14 PM
Angelic123

Hello,

With Regards
16th August 2012, 08:31 PM
lohith.gurumurthy

Hello,

With Regards

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-previous-year-question-papers-ongc-exam-finance-general-knowledge-e-359833.html#ixzz23iYR2XNJ
18th August 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing For ONGC graduate trainee 2012 exams in Finance stream.So i request you to send me the syllabus for Finance stream and general knowledge..
Please also provide me with the previous years papers so that i can get versed with the question paper pattern

18th August 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing For ONGC 2011 exams in Finance stream.So i request you to send me the syllabus for Finance stream and general knowledge..

20th August 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

if anybody has previous question papers for ONGC finance exam,then plz send it to me..my email id is [email protected],in
25th August 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam,

Greetings of the day,

I am appearing For ONGC 2012 exams in Electronics & Telecommunication stream.So i request you to send me the syllabus for ETC stream and general knowledge..i also request you to send me some of the previous year papers,model papers which will be helpful in preparation..please mail me at [email protected]
25th August 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam,

Greetings of the day,

I am appearing For ONGC 2012 exams in Finance stream.So i request you to send me the syllabus for Finance stream and general knowledge..i also request you to send me some of the previous year papers,model papers which will be helpful in preparation..please mail me at [email protected]
26th August 2012, 12:46 AM
07vidhi

hello,
Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of ONGC Exam for drilling and general knowledge? e

I have applied for ONGC GT-DRILLING 2012 post which i require some previous GT-drilling question papaers.kindly mail it to my mail id:[email protected]

regards
27th August 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing For ONGC 2012 exams in Finance stream.So i request you to send me the syllabus for Finance stream and general knowledge..i also request you to send me some of the previous year papers,model papers which will be helpful in preparation..please mail me at @ [email protected]

Regards
Preeti
28th August 2012, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

I am appearing For ONGC 2012 exams in Finance stream.So i request you to send me the syllabus for Finance stream and general knowledge..i also request you to send me some of the previous year papers,model papers which will be helpful in preparation..please mail me at [email protected]

Regards
Manish
28th August 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Sir/Madam
Please send me last 10 year ONGC exam paper of graduation with CA.
My mail id is: [email protected]
With Regards
31st August 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam
Please send me last 10 years ONGC exam papers as well as syllabus for finance and general knowledge for ONGC 2012 exams. My email id is [email protected]

With Regards
Achin
31st August 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing For ONGC 2012 exams in Finance stream.So i request you to send me the syllabus for Finance stream and general knowledge..i also request you to send me some of the previous year papers,model papers which will be helpful in preparation.please mail me at [email protected]
7th September 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing For ONGC 2012 exams in Finance stream.So i request you to send me the syllabus for Finance stream and general knowledge..i also request you to send me some of the previous year papers,model papers which will be helpful in preparation.please mail me at [email protected]
15th September 2012, 01:02 PM
Nehasharma88

sir,
Please send me previous yr or model question papers of ONGC MT finance exam. My email id is [email protected].

regards
17th September 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

24th September 2012, 07:28 PM
anshul86

I am appearing For ONGC 2012 exams in Finance stream.So i request you to send me the syllabus for Finance stream and general knowledge..i also request you to plz send me some of the previous year papers,model papers which will be helpful in preparation.please mail me at [email protected]
26th September 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i am appearing for ONGC 2012 Fianance straem. Need to have previous year's question papers with solutions. request you to send it to [email protected] , [email protected]
3rd October 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing for ONGC 2012 Finance stream. Please mail me previous years question papers regarding quantitative test and finance subject. Please mail me at [email protected]
4th October 2012, 03:29 PM
violent viper

DEAR ...

Selection Process:

ONGC Selection Process is based on Performance in

>> Written exam/psychometric test and

>> interview

ONGC Syllabus for Graduate trainee has 3 sections, namely

>>general awareness,

>>specialization subject and

>>aptitude test.

4th October 2012, 03:47 PM
violent viper

DEAR ...

Selection Process:

>> interview

>>general awareness,

>>aptitude test.

4th October 2012, 08:54 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello

Selection Process:

>> interview

>>general awareness,

>>aptitude test.
27th October 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

hey anyone please send me sample paper/previous year paper For ONGC 2012 exams in Finance stream. my email id is [email protected]
27th October 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/Madam,

hey anyone please send me sample paper/previous year paper For ONGC 2012 exams in Finance stream. my email id is [email protected]
14th April 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

please send me sample paper/previous year paper For ONGC 2013 exams for programmer officers. my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?