13th September 2012, 11:05 PM
anshul86

What is the syllabus for finance stream and general knowledge? I am appear for ONGC exam in Finance Stream

I am appearing for ONGC 2011 exams in Finance stream.So i request you to send me the syllabus for Finance stream and general knowledge..i also request you to send me some of the previous year papers,model papers which will be helpful in preparation..please mail me at [email protected]

22nd September 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for finance stream and general knowledge? I am appear for ONGC exam in Finance Stream

what is the syllabus for engineers in computer science and general knowledge? and also books related to this?you can send the information about this to my email id [email protected]
3rd April 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for finance stream and general knowledge? I am appear for ONGC exam in Finance Stream

please send me the probable questions /model questions for ongc finnace stream (for chartered accountant recruitment) my mail [email protected]
& ALSO tips to prepare & crack the exam...thanks in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?