21st August 2010, 12:12 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Before being a part of this Forum, my life was very normal -- working, eating, sleeping etc. all round the clock. It was only later after joining the forum that I started dedicating 2-3 hrs every day for pursuing one of my hobbies i.e.: Reading 3 different types of News Papers along with 2 Career & Educational Journals/magazine on weekends.

Eventually this hobby became my passion and transformed in a talent in due course of time. Now I feel that I have got a platform where I can nurture my talent. It all starts back when one day I received an E-mail from “Education and Career Forum” which was nothing but the announcement of this Scholarship competition. I thought it was just a usual spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered on the forum and started in the competition. On 31st Nov. results were announced where I stood 1st. The competition was a tough one - faced by tough runner-ups. I sharpened my skills, got words of thanks from questions' askers, words of appreciation from Admin, support of the forum and friends etc. All these happened so fast it just didn't allow me to leave the Forum ever from that point. As a result I kept achieving not only in this forum but also in real life.

I got a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, improvement in English speaking to a large extent, development of my problem “Crunching” capability, quick decision making, time management skills ---- all these I have achieved being a part of this Forum and still Achieving.

From professional point of view, being a part of this Forum after 6 months + experience as a Career & Educational Consultant attracted best jobs in the field for me. I started getting offer like- Merit Track offered me a part time job for being a Authorized University Representative for SMU in all India level. Student Solutions (very newly founded) offered me a Full time Education & Career Consultant job, CRP offered me Head Invigilator job and many more…….But being a student it's not possible for me to accept such full time jobs and then how can I leave this Forum which made me where I am Today.

This was a brief account for how this Forum has affected and changed my life.

I Believe……

That our Decisions and Circumstances Influence who we are………!

But we are also responsible for who we become.

Regards,

~~Faiyaz~~

21st August 2010, 01:10 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: :How This Forum has changed My Life:

dear friend

i read carefully what u have written. that was really very inspiring for us who is with FORUM .

like u it has also helped others in many way.

before working with this forum i was also spending my time without any work.

it has improved my English writing skills and i have also came to know about many things related to career.

hope for best results in future.
21st August 2010, 01:17 PM
Rickers

Default Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Hello,
Really it was inspiration for all my friend in this forum. Having new fulfillment of life being the part of this forum. It was really a great forum i ever seen.
thank you!!!!!
21st August 2010, 02:02 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Thats really great to hear how your life has changed and the offers you have got by showing your talent here. Infact mine too has also changed a bit. As you said about the time management skills. I daily practice it as i have to adjust it with my studies too.

So on the whole the forum is really great and changing many lives
21st August 2010, 02:04 PM
shivdayal sharma

ya relay great this firm

i am also write so many post or also get some knowledge from this firm
21st August 2010, 02:49 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hii yeah obviously this forum was the best plat form for all the youngsters who have internet knowledge.... on june 12th i received this career mail i thought it wil about some forward from any of the jobs.com then i kept it as then on june 17th i saw an registered i tout its sum ting like jobs searching website but wen i read all the ma seniors guideness i got to know that this forum has all facilities and helping creation for youngsters..this forum made me work fast and concentration power was increased through this and i started knowing many information's which i have never heard and it made me understand what are our responsibilities in future and lots more thanks to the admin mr sahil for opening this website to make a way for the people who needed some support to come out of their dark lifez............

regrads
azhar
21st August 2010, 09:38 PM
Support
Forum Staff

First of all I am very grateful to Faiyaz, that atleast he took the initiative of writing our experiences. There are so many of us, none of us got the idea, anyway, since, we have a chance to speak..oops, write about our experiences, lets write whatever comes in our mind.
All I can say now ..truly is, It helped me a lot in improving my vocabulary, typing skills, net surfing skills,communication skills and many more things. With that, it really feels great when you help people with so many doubts and queries, and yeah not to forget, I have fallen in love with computer and internet now, and whatever I am getting from this job besides fun and satisfaction, understand guys, you are smart enough , I am going to buy a cell phone for myself and I am really excited about it. Thank you forum. . Will keep working here as long as people like me being very harsh and rude to them :P (I write so because I am the one who keeps sending them warnings ),anyway, that's my job.
And yeah.. the man behind all of this... THANK YOU BOSS.
21st August 2010, 10:12 PM
robart
Senior Member+

hi sir,

career forum has changed my life drastically.before that i was wasting my valuable time in gossiping with my friends on any silly toppics.

in this way i was spending my time.

but now i am getting a 100% satisfaction by providing career related suggestions to my friends.

money is not everything for me.main thing is internal satisfaction.you are doing very good job by providing a good platform for us.

thank you sir...
22nd August 2010, 01:39 AM
amannauti

Smile Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Its really very nice to read all of the reply......... I am new to this forum, but as I start reading all of the post I feel that I have taken the right decision of being a part of this forum.
I wish that I will provide full support from my side to this forum and all the group members as well as I am gonna to have great support from every one............ :-)
22nd August 2010, 09:41 AM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friends,

This forum is nothing but knowledge sharing plateform.
Before joining this forum i spent my time to gossiping with my friends, & almost did nothing.
But i had a lot of experience to share with any one, & Entrance-exam.net provide me the way to share my experience as well as knowledge with all of you.

& the concept of scholarship is really inspire to do this forum, which is very nice concept.

I want to tell all of new/old users that kindly say to your friends as many as possible, so that they can get benefit from this forum.

& by this the publicity will be increased very sharply.

Thanks a lot to this forum.
22nd August 2010, 10:42 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

hello sir,

i m a new member in this forum.. i have read all the reply, and after reading all the reply, i felt that i m not wasting my time..
it is a good job to share the knowledge with others,because i believe that it is the only thing which increases after sharing..
i would like to say that, i spend most of the time by watching t.v, playing games..
i m getting bore with my daily life.. i was wondering some kind of pert time job..
one day i get information from my friend about education forum.. after getting information i just log on to this site and join as a junior member..

i m quit satisfy with this pert time job, it helps me in developing my writing skill, not only writing skill. it also gives me the courage to read daily newspaper , employment news, magazine which help me to increase my knowledge..

i m really feeling good to be a part of this forum..

thank u sir, thank u very much..
22nd August 2010, 01:46 PM
Raj333

hello sir

i am a new member in this forum . this forum is very useful for student . here we can get answer of our question in a very simple way .gere everybody shared the knowledge about a particular question. from this those who does not give his question clearly but he can get his answer ........ before this 4 to 5 hour in day is spending useless for me but this forum will give me chance to spend my time for helping those student who wants to solve his question by getting the answer . i am also getting the knowledge about some question which i don't know...............it is very good place for getting knowledge...................

Thanks...................
22nd August 2010, 04:41 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

I am preety new to this forum.....But when i joined here as a member ,frankly speaking I really felt there is everything different from other forums here..The good parts of this forum are really many..Firstly I believe i utilise my time for a really noble cause i.e. helping others and secondly the best part is we can improve our own knowledge...like I get to know 100s of new stuffs...every day...I have become very sincere regarding my carrer...and last but not the least I have improved my Typing speed to a great extent...

Thanx...This forum has also helped me build a competitive mind...

THANK you SIR >>> you rock !!
23rd August 2010, 12:07 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hi..
i hav just joined this forum... just hrs old....my frend told me that its gr8..and now relly i m finding it very helpfull...its a nice xprince to help others and there by helping ur self to find new questions and answers..the going is gr8..and really its better than the networking sites...u can compete here and show ur team sprit ,,know a lot about career and educations. new oppertunity can be opend in this forum.....
GREAT worK ppls.......
frnds and SIRs u r the real guide....
do help each other.......
GOOD LUCK>..........
24th August 2010, 01:31 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

forum is just like a meditation for me.as deep i am practicising,as much i am gaining. not only you 'Faiyaz',but all those who are connecting with it,all are gaining something that they had never before.
24th August 2010, 07:19 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

this forum is really very great. I don't have words to describe my experience after joining tis forum. Earlier too it I thought that my knowledge is worth of nothing. But since the day I joined the forum I came too that I was wrong.
My experience during my studies can proove very beneficial to many of the students.
Its here this forum provided me platform to put my views regarding the querries of students.
When I got the first scholarsip it was really a wonderfull experience as I have't thought that it could be true.
But it was really true.
The isuggestions which I put forward has came with my own experience. sill I am a strugglers but hoping soon to get settled well.

This forum has given me importance and rewarded me too for my suggestion.

I will always wish tat it may continue as long as education.
I always motivate my friends, cousins to join the forum to have the same reat experience which I have.
25th August 2010, 03:36 PM
drdo99
Banned

This question is both sided thought.
whatever it might be any other chance,this forum has given me as a student to know competition.
money is not important but it has made a initiative to help others,which i will do with this money.
but there is something missing,because it is not a proper working ideal,and time idealistic management is not properly set up here.
so improve that.
26th August 2010, 02:31 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdo99 View Post
This question is both sided thought.
whatever it might be any other chance,this forum has given me as a student to know competition.
money is not important but it has made a initiative to help others,which i will do with this money.
but there is something missing,because it is not a proper working ideal,and time idealistic management is not properly set up here.
so improve that.

Dear, any new thing/project/implementation requires time for maintaining its foot hold. And this Forum is new one, it hasn't even completed 1 year so how can all the things here must be perfect.

Yes there are Huge applications and stuff are awaited to be implemented, just waiting for right time and proper infrastructure to be gather to make it better.

Lots of things has been listed in "To do List" of the Forum and will be implemented slowly and gentlely and when needed.

We are having discussion on it, lets see what result we get.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
26th August 2010, 12:48 PM
Admin
Administrator

That's a very inspiring story for everyone. It shows how anyone can use and improve his skills with hard work and dedication while being helpful to thousands of students and job seekers. It's a win win for everyone.

About Faiyaz, he has been very helpful right from the inception of this forum, he has played a vital role in building the forum. I wish him all the very best.

When we launched the forum, we wanted to achieve exactly what looks like we are achieving these days. It's always a work in progress though.
26th August 2010, 06:33 PM
vyshnavi sai

Really its an amazing site because we got more ideas and how we can plan up our career.
And at the same time we acquired more knowldege.with the inspiring motivation of ur site many of us are benefited and they are got an ability how to behave with people in the society.Before visiting this my avacation is only on sleeping,games,chating with them i spend my time.But when i visited this site my life style is entirely changed.At present i totally changed and now i am very happy with what i had.
I am greately thankfull to one and all who gave this opportunity for me to visit.........
once again very thanku........,
28th August 2010, 04:22 PM
Saikiran M

I agree with your words. And it is quite inspiring for me,in person.

I feel like to get started and start posting for those needy people out here.
In this way, my knowledge aquired so far being in market research indeed will
no more be of no use.

Atleast if i am helpful to one in this forum, i'll feel happy.
1st September 2010, 12:46 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

This forum has really become a part of me now/...It has increased my knowledge level to a great extent...i have learnt a lot...and competitive sprit is high..Thanx

I have just 15 days experience and I have already won a scholarship...I am feeling really happy for myself as I have become more self confident and knowledgable...and last but not the least my typing speed has tremendously improved...Thanks a lot !
3rd September 2010, 08:01 AM
sgrshrm

This forum change your life by to give the answer of question and increase your points and get a schlorship.
3rd September 2010, 08:00 PM
mohit brh

hello ..
i just want to say that this forum is very helpful for many student and also for me. student have many confusion related to career and here we get many ideas and suggestion. this forum is very helpful for me..

thanx
5th September 2010, 09:46 PM
Saikiran M

I want to share my experience here.

After starting the job of answering in the forum, I have come to know where i
am standing in this competitive world.

Not just that even my vocabulary, typing skills, knowledge is improving.

There is lot to learn through this forum.

I am really grateful to this forum.

MASK
6th September 2010, 05:00 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Sitting infront of laptops was really very hard for me as i usually ransitting infront of laptop for few minutes ,but now am able to sit infront of laptop for a long time and am sure it will help me in computer based exams...
8th September 2010, 09:57 PM
bhumika.babbar

I have just joined this forum few minutes ago.Let's see if it works for me aswell...!!
9th September 2010, 12:23 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

I am feeling Great..............!

As I have Completed 6 Months as a TAFP Member.

I Just feel happy that I have achieved something in the way of my Career Growth.

Thanks to Sahil Sir, Moderators, and Whole Forum.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
9th September 2010, 02:24 AM
Saikiran M

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
I am feeling Great..............!

As I have Completed 6 Months as a TAFP Member.

I Just feel happy that I have achieved something in the way of my Career Growth.

Thanks to Sahil Sir, Moderators, and Whole Forum.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
Faiyaz bhai,

I congratulate you heartily on the successful completion of 6 months as a TAFP member.

As you already know, you have been an inspiration to me.
And today i promise you that even i will come up as a TAFP member and i will serve people's queries for atleast 6 months..

I am feeling like we are a family here.
I thank Sahil sir, Support, Moderators & everyone here for giving us this such marvelous opportunity.

Cheers to "faiyaz bhai" & "entrance-exam.net"

"entrance-exam.net ROCKS!!!"

your dearest brother,
MASK
9th September 2010, 10:10 AM
senguptaphysics

I have been visiting a lot of forums lately due to various reasons and have developed the instinct to figure out about their status. I must say this is one of the liveliest forum that i have visited. Congratulations
9th September 2010, 12:36 PM
chaitu667

Hello my dear friend!

I can't believe that these changes have been made after this education & career forum. But may be I may believe you after this times scholarship because I'm participating for the first time in this forum.

May be I haven't understood at all but one thing I can say that you are very happy with what you are doing in this forum. I have read some of your answers and they are very impressive. Keep going on!

All the best!
9th September 2010, 05:03 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

this forum change the life because from it we can get the answer of own persional question.. and we have to chance to giving question of our friends so i can say that the forum can change the my life. thanking you................
10th September 2010, 12:21 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saikiran M View Post
Faiyaz bhai,

I congratulate you heartily on the successful completion of 6 months as a TAFP member.

As you already know, you have been an inspiration to me.
And today i promise you that even i will come up as a TAFP member and i will serve people's queries for atleast 6 months..

I am feeling like we are a family here.
I thank Sahil sir, Support, Moderators & everyone here for giving us this such marvelous opportunity.

Cheers to "faiyaz bhai" & "entrance-exam.net"

"entrance-exam.net ROCKS!!!"

your dearest brother,
MASK

Hey Thanks Dear..........!

It is one of the best wishing I have ever recieved here.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
10th September 2010, 11:12 AM
amannauti

Quote:
Dear, any new thing/project/implementation requires time for maintaining its foot hold. And this Forum is new one, it hasn't even completed 1 year so how can all the things here must be perfect.

Yes there are Huge applications and stuff are awaited to be implemented, just waiting for right time and proper infrastructure to be gather to make it better.

Lots of things has been listed in "To do List" of the Forum and will be implemented slowly and gentlely and when needed.

We are having discussion on it, lets see what result we get.

Regards
~Faiyaz~

exactly........ in order to start a new work one required idea and support and this forum have provide that platform where everyone is welcomed to enriched with new thoughts and ideas................ and so providing a path to follow and to be followed by various users.

that is creating a group of learning professionals and search of idea for next generation .............

THANKS......
10th September 2010, 12:17 PM
mrajarajan

please reply iam waiyting your reply,
m,vangatesh,
[email protected]
10th September 2010, 02:29 PM
Saikiran M

Quote:
Hey Thanks Dear..........!

It is one of the best wishing I have ever recieved here.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
Not at all, Faiyaz Bhai. Its completely & purely my pleasure.

MASK
10th September 2010, 08:25 PM
sanjusabu

First of all, I thanks this forum for give me such a wonderful chance to help the people who are really serious and responsible for their studies.
As a result I also learning a lot about the entrance exams of India and different degree studies in India.

Before joining this forum there were lot of times when I only do gossiping with friends but now I can spent these times by helping others in study matters and also by learning a lot of educational things.
So,it really helps me.
12th September 2010, 07:46 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

hi.........

actually this is my first experience so i don't know about this forum...

i think gradually it will be clear to me...........

thanks.............
13th September 2010, 11:26 PM
Pritam Kalyan Chakraborty

It is our pleasure to have such forum . it can help u in any trend of your life . it has helped in every aspects of my life . i shall always be grateful to this site . if u have any queris u can ask and shre to this forum . i am assuing u that u will get a great feedback .
17th September 2010, 10:59 AM
Irine

Lightbulb Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Hey

This is very nice. I think we, students are being helped a lot through this. I have always been interested in reading all the news items about ISRO from the daily newspapers. Though I do not have the habit of going online regularly, I cannot imagine why I never thought of checking out this site. Usually, websites offering career guidance end up making our confused situation messier. However, I see something different here. I have always adored India’s space organization and today on getting to know about the scholarships you are offering in reward for helping our own friends makes me even more proud of it.
When I was younger, I kept on babbling that my ambition is to be a great scientist, regardless of the fact that I did not know what his job was (Nevertheless, I want to be an engineer currently!). Once, an American tourist, with whom I made friends quickly, confronted me. While chatting with him, I told him my dream. He replied without missing a beat, “That means I’ll be meeting you at the NASA someday”. His answer touched my heart deeply. India is facing a dangerous period of ‘Brain – drain’ today. Noticing that there are many people like me interested in the ISRO, I am sure one day our generation will transform ISRO into the best one ever.

Thanks for all of this.
17th September 2010, 01:09 PM
arunyadav

on this forum i learn many thing new some are really helpful for me as well other like
1.career opportunity
2.i can share my knowledge with other
3.its like social work ,feel good to help some one
4 .a good use
many more which i cant right in word
thank you
18th September 2010, 02:39 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irine View Post
Hey

This is very nice. I think we, students are being helped a lot through this. I have always been interested in reading all the news items about ISRO from the daily newspapers. Though I do not have the habit of going online regularly, I cannot imagine why I never thought of checking out this site. Usually, websites offering career guidance end up making our confused situation messier. However, I see something different here. I have always adored India’s space organization and today on getting to know about the scholarships you are offering in reward for helping our own friends makes me even more proud of it.
When I was younger, I kept on babbling that my ambition is to be a great scientist, regardless of the fact that I did not know what his job was (Nevertheless, I want to be an engineer currently!). Once, an American tourist, with whom I made friends quickly, confronted me. While chatting with him, I told him my dream. He replied without missing a beat, “That means I’ll be meeting you at the NASA someday”. His answer touched my heart deeply. India is facing a dangerous period of ‘Brain – drain’ today. Noticing that there are many people like me interested in the ISRO, I am sure one day our generation will transform ISRO into the best one ever.

Thanks for all of this.

Thank you dear for your contribution, its really Inspiring one.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
18th September 2010, 07:02 AM
Harshita21

My Experience on this Form teaches me a lot of think:

1. How you can help others by solving their queries online.

2. How much I Knowledege I hve about the carries & how can I guide others?

3. I got knolwedge about LLB & M.Pharma ,WBJEE.

4. The confidence come inside me.

5. I earn a lot that give me satisfaction

6. Instead of chatting with friends this work is much more better, because you teach as well as learn something

7.I just want to say Thank You to The Admin - Sahil Sir
18th September 2010, 06:22 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

when i give the answer of other friends question then i have many chance to solve the problem of the other. so i can say that this forum can change my life...thanking you..
25th September 2010, 01:06 PM
Rorboy

ok i will try to know the feature of this one......
25th September 2010, 01:07 PM
Rorboy

i did not know about this one just now i know about it and try to know something according to my desire.....
26th September 2010, 08:44 AM
Harshita21

With this form my answering capability increases.

I can give a lot of suggestions & great answers for a single question.

My English capability increases.

Competitive feeling is the best-est among the all other

This experience is like my first job experience.
26th September 2010, 05:31 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

yea it changed my life. previously whenever i got time i wasted by watching film now i just give time to this. really it is great. this is not that it is providing money it's giving satisfaction, pleasure, knowledge etc. from here not only i am helping others but also i am also getting many information. thanks to the administrator.
26th September 2010, 09:35 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

I thought of expressing my views in this thread regarding how this "Education and career forum has changed my life"..In the beginning when i was not aware of this forum...I used to spend my time uselessly with my friends...Where we had nothing fruitful to do...I always came home and thought how I wasted my time with my friends in the evening unnecessrily...I could harldy stay t home...But when i Came across this forum through an E-mail...I was attracted towards it as I found that here I can earn scholarhips...I really spent a lot of time in posting answers...which were not only useful to others but also very very useful to me..

Then I really felt very good when I earned my first Money from this forum...but at the beginning I started wasting the money with my friends...But slowly I realised the importance of money also...Now I have thought of utilising the money in a charitable organisation every month...

Thanks a lot Mr.Admin
30th September 2010, 01:46 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

well if you really wants to know the truth-
FORUM creates a GAP between my personal life.IN the night ,i work on the forum & my HUSBAND sleeps a sound sleep.
And in the morning ,I tells HIM not about the NEWS but My hottest news is only one-
HOW MUCH POINTS I SECURED IN THE LAST NIGHT
isnt so funny?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?