1st December 2010, 06:57 PM
jeyapriya

Default Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

really..i find it useful but it could be more effective when the searchings are readily available to our need..
but it absolutely helping in our career.
1st December 2010, 07:15 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Quote:
Originally Posted by koli View Post
I am very new to this forum and has only 4 or 5 posts...
but now i am getting addicted to this forum..
because i feel a pleasure by answering others questions and now i can also see a competitive side of myself which i did not even realize before..
thank you forum!
Dear friend...
This is a public forum related to esucation and career,here you get various answer of your question.
And also you can post your answer and earn point...
You can join inscholarship compition,here 30 people get an opportunity of scholarship and 5 people get a certificate...

Just post your valueable answer...
1st December 2010, 11:01 PM
mamta24
Member+

hello once ou use this forum u can feel that this is a very good site for you & everyone.
from this site ou can help others who want to know about any information regarding there career,studies etc.u can feel like u gave opportunity to that person which is achieved by him. use & feel the goodness of this site.

Bye & Have a nice time
2nd December 2010, 07:35 AM
Sanjiv sharma

Dear sir
First of all I like to appreciate you all for giving us a wonderful and awesome forum. I just want to say that this forum is doing a great job for the talented youth of our country. Thousands of young generation is getting different types of advice and cent percent informations about their competitive exams. I was total unaware to this forum but today i am a very sincere and loyal member of this forum. I always remains ahead to help the advice seekers and tries my best to do the best. My skill of writing english is improving in a furious speed and it is only with the help of this forum. Before joining this forum I was hesitating to speak english with my counterparts but now my flow of english speaking is also increased. This forum is also providing scholarship to top 20 members which is one of the brilliance work done by this forum to help the needy persons like me to gain pocket money. Now i am a great fan of it and can't imagine to leave it in future
With best wishes
Regards
-Sanjiv sharma-
2nd December 2010, 07:42 AM
punyasree

It has changed the life by its questions aroused here.

I had registered it earlier but had never looked into the site. But don't know in the last week of november, i enrolled for this. When i saw this i found this to be an interesring and curious one to answer.

And this is very good, since we come to know of our knowledge of some areas. and we are able to help it out for the ones who don't know. In this way, it's very productive in nature.

By the replies generated in this forum, I will also able to upgrade my knowledge.

"Knowledge Improves When We Share IT"
Thank You,
Punyasree H.P
2nd December 2010, 12:51 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

hi
I am very great full to this scholarship, because i can share my ideas to others, what ever i can't able to do, and what ever i can get it from the, only one time i won the competition but i din't find time to spent here still i trying to do any thing for this sites . i can develop my knowledge both in studies as well as General knowledge, it is very helpful

Best of luck to all friends, use this in the positive way, success is yours friend
2nd December 2010, 06:22 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Friends when i got to know about this forum from my friend , first i didnt believe it thinking he must be joking. When still i participated in 15th oct-30th oct. and got 19th rank and waited for the response from administrator. But i didnt get the cheque , but today i got my cheque , i m very happy today and also thankful for this forum.
One more interesting fact is we not only help others through this forum , but we also enrich our knowledge by reading replies of other people.
Now i have a slight hope of TAFP..!!!
3rd December 2010, 06:57 PM
chandana Reddy

hi...
through this forum we can interact with the professionals...we can share our ideas and earn knowledge...it helps in knowing the current scenarios better..
4th December 2010, 11:50 AM
rahul_kumar066

This forum has changed my life in many ways .Now i am more concertrating on my study due to this forum it also giving money which is most important thing from this money one can purchase study material to shine his career.This sites is also helpful for one who is serious to improve his english languages
Thanks for developing this types of forum
5th December 2010, 05:53 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

I was always a net worm. when i found this site and specially this discussion forum and scholarship ,i was in dilema that whether it is true or fake as there are so many fake sites are there on net. but i told my self just try it. and now i am very happy. my knowledge is improving also english. now i am much better than before. thanks to this forum.
6th December 2010, 06:39 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

hi all

there's little to share with you

because i'm the newest member of this forum with the experience of three days

i want to share this also because i'm so much impressed with this site that before joining this forum i used to waste a lot of time in front of tv and unnecessary sites and all but now i'm so much busy that i'm not even getting time to talk with my close friends also i'm totally addicted to this forum not for points and competition but unbeatable knowledge is the main thing which i'm tempted to thats all for now

thanks

~aditya~
7th December 2010, 08:07 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Sometimes life has changed and we didn't notice that changes.And when we get to know that it happens then feel very proud if they are favourable to us.Yes friends,this "EDUCATION AND CAREER FORUM" changed the life of "MRS. Praveen Gola" completely.You can see that-
1. When I registered myself into FORUM- I am a "JUNIOR MEMBER" of this nice FORUM
2. Slowly I realized that- This JUNIOR word has gone & then I became a "MEMBER"
3. My potentiality increase- And one day I Was regarded as a "SENIOR MEMBER"
4. But U Know friends that ADMIN loves me - So this time "SENIOR MEMBER +"
And U know ME selfish woman forget to say "THANX" to HIM.Sorry SIR & accept My THANX as I noticed this (+) sign just now.
Regards
Mrs. Praveen Gola
Senior Member+
7th December 2010, 11:13 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Dear praveen,
Congrats !!!
For become a senior + membership...
We hope your answer would be more helpful for students as well as all members of this forum...
Thank you...
8th December 2010, 10:40 AM
vandana12

Hello Friends,
It is really Good Way to develop our knowledge .
11th December 2010, 12:41 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

As of now i am just new to this forum and read others story!!
It was DIWALI day when i get mail from this forum i read and skip!!
donot know how next day of diwali i open it and read and register!!!!
I got inspired from your stories and waiting when i will get something to share with you all!!
15th December 2010, 02:33 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Dear priyanka,
All of members of this forum including me,we are very helped by you,your posts are very interesting for us,
Thank you for joining their..
16th December 2010, 12:15 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

its truly very hectic but a very nice job i must say..
even in exams i am posting like addicted person
16th December 2010, 10:32 AM
Veersingh

Hello. . . . I'm here before 2 month's bt i don't knw abt more bt nw i'm try to give ans nw get scholarship it's really good site for students
16th December 2010, 12:27 PM
jitendradagrt

dear friends,
this forum is helped in many ways like :
1. no wastage of time.
2. get more and more knowledge about new things.
3. improve your skills
4. more and more knowledgeable
5. help others
17th December 2010, 03:43 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veersingh View Post
Hello. . . . I'm here before 2 month's bt i don't knw abt more bt nw i'm try to give ans nw get scholarship it's really good site for students
Quote:
Originally Posted by jitendradagrt View Post
dear friends,
this forum is helped in many ways like :
1. no wastage of time.
2. get more and more knowledge about new things.
3. improve your skills
4. more and more knowledgeable
5. help others
Dear friend,
I am totally agree with you,this forum helped us to devolop our skill in english and level of knowledge...
17th December 2010, 12:04 PM
M M M

Ya.... This site is gonna change my life . I feel like I can do something in helping atleast a few.... Dear Admin & Friends Iam new here and wish to contribute a lot.... Iam really surprised and intrested to know about the activities you people do.... I really appreciate the mentality of Admin people in providing a way for students like me to do something & encourage them even with scholarships . Iam a final year B.tech , Computer Science student . Please do make me also a part of your family....
17th December 2010, 12:25 PM
dear_sanj

I am also a new in this but u can start any thing if you watns from heart by just asking the question. Just search the question from Geeral discussion forum and give the answer which u want suitable and collect the points. it increses your tallent and awarness.

_Sanju (9860218304)
17th December 2010, 03:29 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

dear friends,

The Education and career forum.

This is very useful to others and we can share the knowledge.

The forum changed my life in different.

I am everyday simply chatting and watching movies.

That thing forum changed,i am now search more information.

if i search information,i am also gain knowledge and give the suggestions to other
19th December 2010, 06:29 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by subho19 View Post
Dear praveen,
Congrats !!!
For become a senior + membership...
We hope your answer would be more helpful for students as well as all members of this forum...
Thank you...
Thanks for it I havebeen backonthe forum again. last weeks I was very busy so couldnot came here.
Iwilltry to help the needy
19th December 2010, 08:35 PM
nishant1110

I am a moderator myself, of another forum that connects different healthcare setups via webcast connectivity and intranet technology. I must say this forum is very close to the ethics and principles we follow in ours. Cheers to all you guys there who have come forward in this movement.

Changing my life...hmm...It really did. While I thought talking about education was all boring, this seems a silver lining in this darkest of the clouds. I joined the forum and regularly answer questions posted by people from all over the country. I feel a sense of satisfaction by helping people by whatever means I get, and this is one of the top ways that constitute my list

A standing ovation for people who care!
nishant1110
20th December 2010, 07:54 AM
juniorravik1214
Banned

searching some valuable sites on internet was a part of my daily routine. certainly i found this site and joined just to test it but after registeristering and taking part in scholarship i felt that my knowledge is increasing day by day so i used my leisure time to take part into it. i am new here but after some time i will look forward to win this scholarship . frankly speaking this is the best site .
23rd December 2010, 08:49 PM
sdeepika.b

while i was looking for answering questions many of them i don't have an idea. So, after going for a long search i would able to find many of the job opportunities that gave me a chance to choose upon.
I have an habit of reading novels so i could give guidance for attempting the exams that will be helpful for them.
by answering this i could spend time that gives me an opportunity to think upon the various aspects.
26th December 2010, 01:25 PM
sathishraja

i am a new user of this and i hope this will change my lifestyle...
27th December 2010, 01:25 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Well i just want to say this forum is very benifical to any student who are persuing there respective degree or graduation not only in the filed of money but also in there career filed ,

realy this forum will lead to gain new, innovative ideas , provide us inquisitive mind , improve our typing speed and help us to improve our english and these thing are highily demanded in any interview.

Also benificial to gain new information .

As i join this forum few day ago so from my experiance this forum is helpfull in both filed financial as well as tecnical filed (for incressing knowledge ) instade of wasting whole 24 hour.

really you can learn something from this forum this is not the wastage of time

Thanks sir as well as moderator.....
27th December 2010, 01:36 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

@priyanka_swengg

Hey dear why are you so worried.........!

Due to some technical errors in the sofware this time delay has occured. However half of the members has already recieved there cheques and you will also recieve it before 31st Dec.

One more thing, whenever you or your friends feel bad that cheque hasn't been recieved or anykind of tension Just remember me. I am here since the very 1st day of the Forum, I also get tensed and worried like you many times as its natural but the only think due to which I am here till now and also may be in future is the "Trust" & "Patience" in this Forum and its whole Administration.

Best of Luck
27th December 2010, 01:55 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathishraja View Post
i am a new user of this and i hope this will change my lifestyle...
Dear friend,
just post good answer regularly and join scholarship programme...
27th December 2010, 11:35 PM
nishant1110

I was viewing some old posts in this section, and I came across one by Mrs Praveen Gola...

well if you really wants to know the truth-
FORUM creates a GAP between my personal life.IN the night ,i work on the forum & my HUSBAND sleeps a sound sleep.
And in the morning ,I tells HIM not about the NEWS but My hottest news is only one-
HOW MUCH POINTS I SECURED IN THE LAST NIGHT
isnt so funny?

...and the very last line forces me to comment

I sympathise with you, Mrs Gola, and I really thing that it is ironic rather than funny, that you get to tell your husband only the score you are at. However, this cannot be taken as a gap, because even your husband should know that you are on a mission to help people - to establish relationships, to bridge gaps - you are not on a get-the-points/get-the-money/get-the-certificate schedule (at least, I don't think you are). But I suggest you stop telling him about the score, and start with the number of questions you answered. I am sure both of you will feel happier then.
28th December 2010, 01:48 PM
Anteshwar

hi frnds can you let me know what i have to do in my sem hollidays.am a BE eee 3rd yr student
30th December 2010, 10:43 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

@subho19
hi and sorry for late reply and thanks for encouraging me and i am very overwhelmed with your reply..thanks and i will try to give my 110% to you and other student for their best future..

@fayiaz
thanks for suggestion i will keep it in mind and there is always a first time in a life thats why my confidence level declined but my spirit of posting doesn't declined that you can see in my post and yes i got my scholarship and going to bash this new year ........
31st December 2010, 09:03 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

we are moving ahead towards new year and i am very happy to find such a brilliant website in this year .this is memorable for me because of joining this forum .i am feeling extremely good.
1st January 2011, 05:49 PM
Revathi.J

Thumbs up Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

On first of this year i am so happy for joining in this forum...... I read all the messages posted above and i am so inspired by their words....I pro miss that i will improve my writing skills,typing skills,communication skills.......I am so happy for being a part of this forum...
Thank you......,
Thank you so much...
1st January 2011, 08:43 PM
vinothgemini

ya it's great....it helps me to share ideas and to get ideas from pthers,....it reaaly useful to every one..
2nd January 2011, 01:42 PM
megha shrimankar

well.....
i dnt know much about this as even i am trying it for the first time
bt am sure that it will take to to greater success and win scholarships
and turn out be be a fruitful purpose...............
hoping fir the best............
3rd January 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

from this forum you get more knowledge about your education and carrier and you will get the scholarship and a valueble certificate and you will know the ideas of somany members
3rd January 2011, 10:21 PM
J.SHEELA
Junior Member+

Surely it change our life because if we want to answer we want refer some book or net. typing tendency will increase english knowledge will increase confidence will increase.
thanks
5th January 2011, 06:43 PM
hopeoffaith82

thanks you faiyaz, gives a booster of English life!!!!!!
5th January 2011, 11:33 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
from this forum you get more knowledge about your education and carrier and you will get the scholarship and a valueble certificate and you will know the ideas of somany members
Dear friend,
This is forum is very importent to grow up your personality level,your knowledge,and career...
Please register yourself as a menber of this forum and get scholarship by posting your valuable answer...
7th January 2011, 01:04 AM
sauravkumarjhumritelaiya
Member+

no,not yet but i think it will change my life in feature ...........
because this forum will give me some money and lots off knowledge and knowledge can change anyone's life......
8th January 2011, 01:06 AM
shiraj
Senior Member+

well i don't have any words to appreciate this forum for changing my life in a better ways...before i came to know about this forum i didn't have any ideas about my career on what steps to be taken if i decided to do something related to my future but after i came to know about this forum it has helped me a lot in deciding up my career and came to know about lots of things which i was not aware of it before...thanks a lot to this forum...
10th January 2011, 05:03 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiraj View Post
well i don't have any words to appreciate this forum for changing my life in a better ways...before i came to know about this forum i didn't have any ideas about my career on what steps to be taken if i decided to do something related to my future but after i came to know about this forum it has helped me a lot in deciding up my career and came to know about lots of things which i was not aware of it before...thanks a lot to this forum...
Dear friend,
Thanks you...
Please help students and members to posting your valuable answer of the given questions and win the scholarship...
10th January 2011, 11:45 PM
HINDUJA

Default thank u

thank u for u r inspiring thread.this is my first day in this forum.u r opinions inspired me a lot to start my work with a zeal.
11th January 2011, 02:44 PM
Ramyakiruthi

Hi Friends...

This forum really change my life style...

The benefit which i got from this forum is:

1.I reply the question through the language english, So my English Knowledge was improved...

2.I type the letters slowly before join this forum, But now i can type as fast as before...

3.I can work in the internet just 1 hour for studies only, So i cant able to see the other new features and current technology from the internet.But now i can search new things and send to people who are all want that...so my knowledge can be improved, and i know many things apart from my studies...

4.In the modern world we can no time to help others, But through this forum i can help many people through this forum by reply to the question....

5.We can know many unknown people and their friendship... this will helpful in our future...

6.Your time will be saved from your wasted time...

7.The life can't be bore,.... Your life become enjoyable after you join this forum....

Etc....

Thank you...

All the Best....

With Regards
Ramyakiruthi...
13th January 2011, 05:39 PM
hunk7009
Junior Member+

hi friend,
your words have really inspired me and i have also started participation for improving my fluency in english,communication,writing ability and much more..thanks for your post.
14th January 2011, 12:40 AM
Aishwary

Hello friend, u are absolutely right. I am so inspire with u and i also given many post and i got knowledge from this FORUM. thanks to Forum and u also for inspire me to give good quality answer.
14th January 2011, 10:05 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunk7009 View Post
hi friend,
your words have really inspired me and i have also started participation for improving my fluency in english,communication,writing ability and much more..thanks for your post.
Dear friend,
This forum is not only for improving english and communication skill,from this forum you can get a valuable certificate,which would be very importent for you...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?