11th September 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the available job options in USA and UK after doing BDS from India?

i have completed my bds from india (M.S)AND IWANT TO JOB IN USA N UK SO IS IT COMPUL SARY TO APPEAR ENTRENCE EXAM OR IS THER ANY OTHER OPCTION TO DO CLINICAL DENTISTRY THERE

Related Questions:
13th June 2014, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the available job options in USA and UK after doing BDS from India?

I have done BDS in india and now I am US citizen. how many attempt I have to avail to clear NBDE 1 and 2 or I should
avail other opporunity. I request you to suggest other opporunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA? 8 9th January 2021 01:38 PM
Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program? 10 15th March 2016 12:40 AM
What kind of jobs can I do in USA or UK after BDS from India? 7 30th March 2015 06:09 PM
Can I get a job in drug store in USA on the basis of MBBS which I completed in India till I complete my MD exams here in USA? 3 4th November 2014 02:10 AM
What is the difference between doing B.Tech in India and doing BS in USA? Job Opportunities for these courses in India and USA? 3 8th May 2014 01:13 PM