22nd September 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

From where can I get Oracle Sample Question Papers? Books to be referred for it?

i m going to appear in a joint placement for oracle.........
i hav very less time......
i m not prepared ........so i need oracle sample papers vary soon.....
so plz suggest me a book or website for my preparation

Related Questions:
  1. Technical and Aptitude sample question papers for Oracle off-campus recruitment exam?
  2. Sample question papers for ACIO II? Books to be referred?
  3. Sample question papers of Oracle company?
  4. Sample question papers for symbiosis entrance test? Books which are to be referred?
  5. Syllabus and sample question papers for GDM IT in AAI? Books to be referred?
  6. Sample aptitude question papers of Oracle Company?
  7. Books to be referred for SAIL exam for CA? Pattern and sample question papers?
  8. Sample question papers and reference books for M.Ed entrance exam of CCS University? -- [New]
  9. How to apply for management trainee finance exam? Books to be referred? Sample question papers for last 2 to 3 years?
  10. Where can I get sample Question Papers for PNB Credit Manager Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam? What should be covered under Professional Knowledge in this Exam?
  11. Books to be referred to prepare for BSNL TTA exam? Sample question papers?
  12. What is the syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics? Sample question papers? Books to be referred to prepare of recruitment
  13. From where to get Oracle sample placement papers?
  14. Aptitude question papers for Oracle placement test? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  15. Syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics and telecommunication? Sample question papers and books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Last 5 years question papers and the details of the books to be referred for the mains exam?
  17. Sample question papers of Mahajanco sub engineer entrance exam for electronics branch? What is the syllabus? Books to be referred?
  18. Last 10 years TANCET M.E.(Civil) question papers and books to be referred?
25th September 2011, 02:24 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where can I get Oracle Sample Question Papers? Books to be referred for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m going to appear in a joint placement for oracle.........
i hav very less time......
i m not prepared ........so i need oracle sample papers vary soon.....
so plz suggest me a book or website for my preparation

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF ORACLE PLACEMENT

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Oracle placement in this post for your reference... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> To know more about Oracle placement procedure online CLICK HERE!!!

-> The best book for aptitude preparation for placement for oracle and any other company is R.S.Agarwal books.. just try to buy those books and prepare for the aptitude section daily...

-> I have attached the verbal reasoning book of R.S.Agarwal in this post for your reference.. just check it out if needed...

-> Also attached some of the model technical interview questions in this post for your reference.. just check it out if needed...

-> To prepare for aptitude section online CLICK HERE!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ORACLE.zip(95.5 KB, 252 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 317 views)
File Type: zip Technical Interview model questions.zip(783.2 KB, 262 views)
25th September 2011, 02:56 AM
rahul4490

Default Re: From where can I get Oracle Sample Question Papers? Books to be referred for it?

Right Below, i have provided you with certain link that takes you to sample papers. you can then download it to study it.

1)http://www.allinterview.com/placemen...rs/Oracle.html

2)http://www.infinitecourses.com/Jobs/...nt-papers.aspx

3)http://www.allinterview.com/placemen...rs/Oracle.html

BOOKS TO REFER

1) R.S. Aggarwal Aptitude book.
2) R.S. Aggarwal verbal book.
3) C++ - Data Structures.
19th December 2011, 07:04 AM
ragukrishkj

hi sir am raguvaran.i will be having oracle company interview on coming 28 pls provide me how can i prepare...is there any frequently asked ques is helpful...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?