14th August 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics and telecommunication? Sample question papers and books to be referred?

plz give me syllabus of ongc recruitment 2012 for eletronics &telecommunication post &send me sample papers,book names for preperation of recruitment

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics? Sample question papers? Books to be referred to prepare of recruitment
  2. Books to be referred for ONGC GT from electronics and telecommunication stream
  3. PreiousaPrevious years question papers for ONGC recruitment?
  4. Previous years sample papers for ONGC entrance exam? Syllabus and books to be referred?
  5. Syllabus and previous years question papers for electronics and telecommunication branch
  6. What is the syllabus of IES electronics and telecommunication? Books to be referred?
  7. Past years ONGC GT exam for Electronics and Telecommunication Stream
  8. Syllabus and books to be referred for ONGC Grade Trainee recruitment
  9. What is ONGC syllabus? Books to be referred? I am a student of electronics and communication branch
  10. Where to get ONGC recruitment papers(Both general awareness and technical papers)? Books to be referred?
  11. Last 10 years ONGC papers with syllabus for mechanical engineering? Books to be referred?
  12. What is the syllabus for BEL exam? Books to be referred? I have done M.A engineering in electronics and telecommunication field
  13. ONGC recruitment papers(General Awareness and Technical Papers)? Books to be referred?
  14. What is the detailed syllabus of ONGC recruitment written exam for the post of Accounts and Finance
  15. Aptitude question papers of previous year and reference books for preparation of ONGC Junior Technician Assistant written exam? -- [New]
  16. Sample question papers of Mahajanco sub engineer entrance exam for electronics branch? What is the syllabus? Books to be referred?
  17. Detailed Syllabus to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Electronics and Telecommunication stream?
  18. Study material for ONGC exam of GT for electronics and telecommunication?
22nd August 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics and telecommunication? Sample question papers and books to be referred?

plz send me the syllabus for ongc's gt posts for electronics and communication stream
22nd August 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics and telecommunication? Sample question papers and books to be referred?

Im chandu, student of Instrumentation. can I get the syllabus and previous papers for ongc gt exam.?
22nd August 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus of graduate trainee exam of ongc 2012
23rd August 2012, 05:22 AM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz give me syllabus of ongc recruitment 2012 for eletronics &telecommunication post &send me sample papers,book names for preperation of recruitment
Hello...

Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)

::Syllabus::

1.General awareness
50 marks/50 questions

2.Specialization subject
100 marks/100 questions

3.Aptitude test
50 marks/50 questions

All the best
24th August 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

please give me syllabus of ongc recruitment 2012 for electrical & electronics post &send me sample papers, book names for preparation of recruitment
24th August 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

please send me finance and accounts syllabus and sample questions for ongc recuitment 2012
24th August 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus for Electronics and telecommunication engg
26th August 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syallabus and sample papers for electronics and communication on the id- [email protected] asap.
27th August 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of Syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics and telecommunication? Sample question papers and books to be referred?
28th August 2012, 05:43 PM

please send me the syallabus and sample papers for electronics and communication on the id- [email protected] asap.
28th August 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

pls send me electronics nd telecomm. syllabus....
29th August 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus for ongc's gt posts for electronics and communication stream

email id:[email protected]
29th August 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

plz give me syllabus of ongc recruitment 2012 for eletronics &telecommunication post as G.T &send me previous papers,sample papers,book names for preperation of recruitment on Id [email protected]
3rd September 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

plz give me syllabus of ongc recruitment 2012 for eletronics &telecommunication post as G.T &send me previous papers,sample papers,book names for preperation of recruitment on Id [email protected]
5th September 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus and sample papers for electronics and communication on the id- [email protected]
8th September 2012, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir,could you plz send me the syllabus of ONGC GT-2012.Email [email protected]
8th September 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus and sample papers for electronics and communication on the [email protected]
9th September 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus and book names for preparing in electronics and telecommunication stream to [email protected]
9th September 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus of electonics and telecommunication for 2012
previous year sample papaers and books..
10th September 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus,books and sample papers for electronics and telecommunication on the id [email protected]
10th September 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

send me the syllabus,books and sample papers for electronics and communication on the id [email protected]
15th September 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

plz give me syllabus of ongc recruitment 2012 for eletronics &telecommunication post &send me sample papers,
21st September 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

please send me d syllabus of E & T FOR ONGC GT-2012 on my id [email protected]
22nd September 2012, 04:18 PM
GAURAVTHAKOR

i hope,
please,help for me.
sir to send me d syllabus of E & C FOR ONGC GT-2012 on my id [email protected]
23rd September 2012, 05:56 PM
a_kksingh

Quote:
please give me syllabus of ongc recruitment 2012 for electrical & electronics post &send me sample papers, book names for preparation of recruitment
i want to know syllabus of ongc GT for electronics and communication engineering.please send previous question paper for this.my email id: [email protected]
4th October 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me ongc Gt previous year papers and syllabus for electronics and communication. my email id is [email protected]
4th October 2012, 08:02 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello

1.General awareness
50 marks/50 questions

2.Specialization subject
100 marks/100 questions

3.Aptitude test
50 marks/50 questions

all the best
4th October 2012, 08:03 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

1.General awareness
50 marks/50 questions

2.Specialization subject
100 marks/100 questions

3.Aptitude test
50 marks/50 questions

thanks
4th October 2012, 08:32 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello

::Syllabus::

1.General awareness
50 marks/50 questions

2.Specialization subject
100 marks/100 questions

3.Aptitude test
50 marks/50 questions

All the best
9th October 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me ongc Gt previous year papers and syllabus for electronics and communication. my email id is [email protected]
15th October 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics and telecommunication? Sample question papers and books to be referred?
17th October 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i want the syllabus of ongc 2012 for electronics and communication branch... plz send me on my email id [email protected]
21st October 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-ongc-recruitment-electronics-telecommunication-sample-question-papers-books-referred-907052.html#ixzz29wAyApRu
30th October 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
please give me syllabus of ongc and my branch is electronic and communication
31st October 2012, 09:32 AM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Quote:

+++Syllabus for ONGC+++

+++General awareness
50 marks/50 questions

+++Aptitude test
50 marks/50 questions

+++Specialization subject
100 marks/100 questions

good luck......
2nd November 2012, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus and previous year question paper on my id- [email protected]
please............
13th December 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

plz give me full syllabus and papers for won basin exam in tachanical asst..
mail: [email protected]
18th December 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my self Pragati...currently persuing last year of engg. of electronics and telecommunication branch. i would like to know that is ther any chances for us in mahagenco for job?? my overall marks since from 10th are good, but in engg. am having higher pass class. so could plz suggest mi for job here. if there are chances then what should i do for that. plz help me. sir. my email id is [email protected]
15th January 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want past years ongc paper of ongc for electroics and communication.plz send on [email protected]
14th April 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus and previous year question paper on my [email protected]
thanks sir
29th May 2014, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

sir plese send me ongc syllabus for electronics and communication exam date is 22/6/2014 my email id [email protected]
9th June 2014, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

sir i want previous year paper of electronics of ongc for the post gt .my email id [email protected].
9th June 2014, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

sir i want previous year paper of electronics of ongc for the post gt .my email id [email protected].
30th June 2014, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

after diploma is thereis any entrance exam to get job in ongc...??
can u plz ans me in my id
[email protected]
10th March 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the syllabus and previous 5 years question papers of ONGC recruitment for electronics and communication on diploma level ? And which book is refer for that ? Can u please send me ans to my id
[email protected]
22nd November 2021, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the syllabus and previous 5 years question papers of ONGC recruitment for electronics and communication on diploma level ? And which book is refer for that ? Can u please send me answers to my email id [email protected]
24th May 2022, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of junier scientific assistant (geophysics surface) ..which book we should read? And what is exam pattern?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?