22nd August 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics? Sample question papers? Books to be referred to prepare of recruitment

plz give me syllabus of ongc recruitment 2012 for eletronics &telecommunication post &send me sample papers,book names for preperation of recruitment

my email id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics and telecommunication? Sample question papers and books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Syllabus and books to be referred for ONGC Grade Trainee recruitment
  3. What is the detailed syllabus of ONGC recruitment written exam for the post of Accounts and Finance
  4. Where to get ONGC recruitment papers(Both general awareness and technical papers)? Books to be referred?
  5. ONGC recruitment papers(General Awareness and Technical Papers)? Books to be referred?
  6. Syllabus and sample question papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for the post of reservoir(Mathematics)
  7. PreiousaPrevious years question papers for ONGC recruitment?
  8. Previous years sample papers for ONGC entrance exam? Syllabus and books to be referred?
  9. Aptitude question papers of previous year and reference books for preparation of ONGC Junior Technician Assistant written exam? -- [New]
  10. ONGC GT recruitment mathematics syllabus and previous years papers?
  11. What is the syllabus for ONGC executive recruitment for chemistry? Previous years question papers?
  12. ONGC GT recruitment sample papers for mechanical engineering?
  13. Syllabus and sample question papers for GDM IT in AAI? Books to be referred?
  14. Exam Pattern for FCI MT?
  15. In which month the recruitment of ONGC GT will be announced? Detailed information about ONGC GT recruitment exam?
  16. How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment written exam for mechanical engineering?
  17. What kind of technical questions are asked in HPCL recruitment test of Electronics and Communication branch? Any specific books to be referred?
  18. What is the syllabus of ONGC GET recruitment exam?
28th August 2012, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics? Sample question papers? Books to be referred to prepare of recruitment

pls tell me books related and sample question paper of ongc exam.....my email id is [email protected]
29th August 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics? Sample question papers? Books to be referred to prepare of recruitment

plz send me the syllabus and previous year questions of gt exam.i m from ece branch.my [email protected]
22nd October 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus and previous year for ONGC graduate trainee electronics engineering.
email id: [email protected]
27th October 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for ongc gt exam 2012 for electronics.please reply me on my email id - [email protected]
10th December 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

WHICH BOOK i should reffer to prepare of ongc exam?
31st December 2012, 04:09 PM

WHICH BOOK i should reffer to prepare of ongc exam?

please give me reply early & early on my mo. no.9924319068
or my email id :- [email protected]
6th April 2014, 07:29 PM
sai1217

Sir plz send ongc xam syallabus,xam paterrn and also refernce books.
This is my maid id [email protected] plz give rply mee
6th April 2014, 07:31 PM
sai1217

Sir plz send ongc xam syallabus,xam paterrn and also refernce books.
This is my maid id [email protected] plz give rply mee
10th April 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for ongc gt exam 2012 for electronics.please reply me on my email id - [email protected]
13th April 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus for 2013 recruitment of ongc for electronics and communication engineering on my email id [email protected] also if i can get some previous year question papers . sir plz do reply on my id
19th June 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus for 2014 recruitment of ONGC for electronics and communication engineering to my email id [email protected] and can i issue some of the previous year question papers for electronics and communication engineering...sir plz do reply to my mail id...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?